Chapter two | Stanford University

Vivian King

Luckily the university was only a few minutes away from home so I didn't need to drive much.

I had to take my Tesla since my dad didn't allow me to take anything else. I had no choice but to accept it of course and take it. It was my car and I actually saved up from working at dad's company so basically it's not my dad's money. 

Was the car expensive you might ask but also worth it

Was the car expensive you might ask but also worth it. I had arrived at the university and I spotted plenty of rich kids. My dad had made arrangements to make sure my car would be safe whenever I was not with it and a little scratch is not acceptable.

I saw Lily and I immediately ran to hug her. It has been only a day since we last met but to us it felt like forever.

"Your dad managed to trick you into bringing your car" she pointed to my car.

"Yeah he did and also arranged some people to take care of it and to make sure there must not have any scratches on the car too"

"Damn, I pity the person who is in charge of it"

"Shall we?"

"We shall"

We went to get our directory and stuff so that we could move in our dorms. Me and Lily already knew we were going to be in the same dorm as we heard our dads making arrangements. They spoil us a little too much.

Someone was in charge to show us around after we unpacked. I was already tired but I had to last a little while longer.

After unpacking we went to the office and waited for him or her to come and show us around.

A lady with a microphone on her desk made an announcement. "Isaiah Jones please report to the main office, I repeat Isaiah Jones please report to the main office thank you.

We got our timetables and directory in case we got lost. The door opens and a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes walks in. That must be Isaiah, he seemed like a popular kid or probably a basketball jock. Vi you just stepped in the university and you're already judging people come on.

I snapped out of my thoughts and said thank you to the lady.

"This is Isiah Jones, he'll be showing you around" the lady says. Isaiah, Lily and I walked out the office and closed the door behind us.

"I'm Vivian King and this is my best friend Lily" I said, extending my hand.

"I'm Isaiah Jones" he shakes my hand. "Since I'm going to be showing you around you will be missing the first two periods."

Lily was down but I wasn't because we're missing two whole periods but I had no choice to follow along if I didn't want to get lost in this massive university.

"This is the basketball court, I'm the lucky one to be on the team," Isiah said.

"You're so full of yourself, do you know that?" said Lily.

"I'm wounded by your comment"

"Well you should be"

"Um guys, you do know I'm standing right here right get a room"

"Sorry not sorry" said Isiah

"Jerk, now do you want to continue the tour or are you both gonna make out right now"

"How about we continue the tour before you guys start fighting?" said Lily.

*****

"Lastly, this is the cafeteria and the food is quite decent if you're not a picky eater"

*bell rings*

"We're just on time now let's meet the rest"

"It's not like we have a choice right?" said Vivian.

"Duh, anyways this is our friend group and believe or not you guys are now officially in it"

"Are you gonna introduce them or do I have to hear you nagging?"

"Vi chill out a bit" said Lily.

"Yeah Vi chill out, anyways the boys are Ethan, Nathan, Tom and my twin brother Josiah. Next are the girls Maddy, Evelyn, Zoe, Hannah and Mia."

"Hey guys" said all of them in unison.

"Meet Vivian and Lily"

"Your name sounds familiar, is it Vivian King?" said Mia.

"Yeah and you must be Mia Edwards"

"Yup, the one and only"

"I remember meeting you a couple years back in Italy."

"Was it at Woodward's Foundation?"

"Yes"

At that same moment, a group of people walked into the cafeteria. "And those are the Mortelli's, they only stick to themselves."

"Got it," said Lily.

As I was looking my eyes met a boy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty handsome.

"That's Xavier Mortelli if you're wondering" said Isiah.

"Thank you for the information but I didn't ask."

"You don't have to attack me, you know?"

"Whatever"