Fnaf 3 song

Hey my little teddy bears today I'm going to put the lyrics for the fnaf 3 song! I'm doing this because I'm feeling 100% better since the day I got bit.The song belongs to DAGames. So here it is:

30 years since all this happened.30 years it took to rise.Blood on the floor and in their eyes.We took the bite and left them to die.30 years and now I'm here.The only left to scream in fear.Your job means nothing when I got you running away with blood in your tears!Take a look at me can you see the death in my eyes? All the time your waiting I get stronger with power and force! It's not as if their paying you much!

In Five nights at freddy's 3 I'll hunt you down and you will see.You burn alive when you hit night 5! That's life! In Five nights at freddy's 3 a horror ride built just for me!Your doom is near, your time comes now, your just too late,I'm coming for you now!

All these toys have yet much time before I take your soal tonight. Piece by piece I build your fears, what can we use to end this right? All these vents and all these rooms, no cameras keeps you from your doom, 'cause nothing stops me from the past thats rotting, I'm still here bitch! Your fight ends soon! Now I'm free to take your soal and place it in mine. All the time your waiting time grows longer and longer inside, before you know it your soal is mine! In Five nights at freddy's 3 I'll hunt you down and you will see, you burn alive, when you hit night 5! That's life! In Five nights at freddy's 3 a horror ride built just for me! Your doom is near,your time comes now,your just too late,I'm coming for you now!
30 years ago they used to be just toys,just playmates,but then it happened the fire in their eyes became unstoppable,indestructible. They were machines ready for their final act,but 30 years have passed. The patrons renewed the franchise,rebuilt the nightmare. Poor fools......what the fuck have they done? Were coming for you!
12:00 am: you sit and stare
1 am: I start the fair!
2 am: I zip and zoom
3 am: I come for you!
4 am: shit just got real
5 am: you know the deal!
6 am: lets hope you make the last hour count!
It's time to die!
In Five nights at freddy's 3 I'll hunt you down and you will see,you burn alive,when you hit night 5! Thats life.
In Five nights at freddy's 3 a horror ride built just for me,your doom is near,your time comes now,your just too late,I'm coming for you now!
What can we use? The power divine. Your time ends now! Burn alive in night 5! What can we use? The power divine. Your time ends now! Burn alive in night 5!
Thanks everyone again for being there when I was in pain! I'll go ahead and tag 3 teddies this time. They are: