Giving in

This chapter includes : Abuse, crying, self harm, suicidal thoughts, anxiety attacks. Be careful while reading this. Don't ever do things like this please. I love you.

Ranboo POV

Tubbo seemed to realize what was going on.

"You- your parents- they- divorced.?"
I just nodded.
"Just now?"
"No, three weeks ago.."

Phil looked at me.
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"I guess I thought they would get back together soon.. but now I realize that they won't.."
"Shh.. it's okay.."
He pulled me into a hug. It felt really safe. I don't know when I last got a hug from my own father.

"Are you sure you're alright at home? Your mother said you were home alone a lot."
"I'm fine, really, I like being home alone.."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."

We sat in silence for a moment.

"It's late and you have school tomorrow, you should get to bed," Phil broke the silence.
"Alright!"
Tubbo stood up and found the spare mattress I usually slept on. Phil said goodnight and walked out of the room.

"Are you sure you're good at home, Boo?"
"Why do you keep asking?"
"Because I'm worried for you!"
"You don't have a reason to, Bee."
"Just.. if something happens, tell me, okay?"
"Okay.."

We both laid down, and I fell asleep very quickly.

———/——

I walked home from school. I had just said goodbye to Tubbo and was on my own.

The day had went unusually slow, but now it was finally time to get home.

To my dad.

I saw the car in the driveway, confused by why he was already home. I opened the front door, taking off my shoes and jacket and walked into the kitchen.

"Where were you last night, boy?!"

My dad stood in the middle of the room, furious.

"Answer me!"
"I- I was at- at Tubbo's- Tubbo's pla-place.."
"Stop stuttering!"
"I'm so-sorry.."
"I told you to stop!"

My anxiety was extremely triggered. My heart was beating fast, my breathing coming in small gasps.

He pushed me against the wall. It was very uncomfortable.

"You're coming straight home after school from now on!"
"I- I ca-can't bre-breath.."
"Do I look like I care?!"

Before I knew it, his fist collided with my head, causing a terrible pain.

———/——

My phone laid on my desk (lets just imagine that he got it back 'cause his father had put it on the kitchen counter). It was buzzing with notifications. I looked through them, the majority from Tubbo or Tommy.

I had been very quiet in school, after my father had started to hit me when I did something wrong. I had also hidden my bruises so others wouldn't be concerned.

Tubbo <3 🐝
Answer your phone please!

Tommyyyy
Ranboo we're worried for you.

Tubbo <3 🐝
Please Boo answer your texts at least!

I sighed. I didn't want to be a burden for them.

Tubbo <3 🐝

Don't worry, I'm alright.

You sure?

100% bee

Okay..

He really cared for me. I felt bad for lying, but they didn't have to worry.

I heard the front door shut closed and my father yell from downstairs.

"Get down here, you bad excuse of a son!?"

———/——

3rd person POV

And so it continued. Ranboo would have to cover his bruises everyday as to not concern his friends. He became more and more introverted, keeping his mouth shut almost all the time. He also didn't visit Tubbo anymore.

One day he had enough. His thoughts told him to kill himself, hurt himself, starve himself. And so he ended up in the bathroom, with multiple cuts and bruises on his arms and hands.

It became routine. Get up, cover bruises and cuts, go to school, keep your thoughts to yourself, say a small 'bye' to Tubbo, get home, get yelled at or hit, have an anxiety attack, give in to your thoughts, self harm.

He wanted to tell his friends, wanted to do something to get out of his situation, but he couldn't. He couldn't burden Tubbo or Tommy with worry.

———/——

Two months passed. Tubbo and Tommy noticed the change of behavior in their best friend. Even Wilbur started getting worried about the lack of visits by the tall boy.

"Where's Ranboo?"
Wilbur had driven Tubbo to school, and was confused by the taller boy not being there.
"I don't know.." Tubbo replied.
"Do you still see him?"
"Of course I do! He's my best friend!"
"Is he alright then?"

There was silence for a moment.

"I- I don't know, Wilbur.. he doesn't tell me things anymore.. mind you, I haven't seen him laugh in a long time.."

Wilbur looked at his younger brother, confused. Ranboo had always showed himself as a nice, caring boy. He was always happy whenever he was with Tubbo. Or had Wilbur been wrong?

Ranboo didn't come to school that day. Or the next. Actually, he didn't come all week.

——/—

Ranboo POV (the day Wilbur drove Tubbo to school)

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Your father is right to beat you.

The razor laid on the counter, beside the sink.

You're the worst son he could ask for.

I grabbed it. Braced myself.

Why haven't you ended it yet?

The blood started to drip into the sink, painting it scarlet.

You should end it.

There was more blood than I had ever seen.

Just do it.

I started to feel dizzy.

Now.

I looked at what I had done.

Realizing what I had done.

And I didn't care.

I took the razor to my neck.

Do it.

——/—

Please don't do this- contact someone before you decide. My DMs are always open. This won't be the end of the story don't worry!!! I love y'all!!!

Feedback on this?

Also, vote and comment if you like!