6.

"What was that about?" Nash asks, I guess he doesn't know

Bellas pov:

I go to my room and find mum crying in my Dad's arms on my bed. I knew right then and there that I was dead meat. I saw the pregnancy test beside them. Mum looks up at me drying her tears.

"please Isabella, Tell me this isn't yours! Please just tell me is one of your friends? " she sobs, I shake my head.

" No Mum it's mine" I whisper, she cries harder. I was so scared that they are going to make me have a abortion.

"Isabella how could you so stupid, we brought you up better than this" my Dad shouts. I scoff at him.

"you brought me up?! Ha! You were never there for me I only get to see you 1 hour a day. And you think that's how your meant to bring up a child! " I shout, I would be able to do a better job myself." growing up all I had was Will, Nash and Zoe. Hayes was to young to understand, and now you're even brought in Sky. You were never there for us. " I whisper the last part, realizing I stepped over the line.

" how could you ruin your life like this? " Dad says, ignoring my outburst.

" I'm going to have the baby whether you love it or not. And I will be there for it. I will love it, I'm gonna be a better parent than you will every be! " I shout back, and with that said I left the room. I walked into Hayes room and hugged him tight, sobbed into his shoulder.

" I heard alot of yelling" he says rubbing my back slightly. I nodded in agreement. "and your right they were never there for us, I love you sis. Please remember that." he kisses my forehead.

"I love you too Hayes. "

Sorry I know I suck at writing!
But this book has reached 1.6k Reads! Wow.
Thanks alot guys.

And just to make it clear...
In my story it's different okay.

I know that Will, Nash, Hayes and Sky aren't blood related. They are step brothers and sister.
But in this story they are.
Okay have a great day

I might type up another chapter just because this one was so short.