7.

I wake up the next day, i slip on my Fluffy socks and start the day just like I normally do.

I have a shower,

then I get dressed(photo above of what she is wearing. And if your wondering Isabella is Lia marie Johnson)

I decided to go with my denim jeans and a black long sleeved jumper that has cute daisies on it.

After I'm done I do my make up, I go with a natural look so with a bit of mascara, foundation nude eye shadow and so bronzer Oh and don't forget my EOS lip balm love that stuff.

After I've finished everything I slowly headed down stairs, to be greeted by my mum with a big hug.

Yeah not what your were expecting right? Well nether was I.

I hug back because I need a hug right now, I feel exhausted.

"I'm sorry that we are such horrible parents, I'm sorry that we've never been there for you" she sobbed. I nodded not knowing what to say.

" honey were not going to make you get a rid of it " Dad says as he steps in the room.

" you're not? "I whisper.

"No we are not, and we have thought long and hard about this " mum says pulling away from me. "it would be cruel to kill our own grandchild"

"thank you" I nodded in agreement.

"we are going to be here for you from now on okay " dad says pulling me in for a hug." but I want to know who the father of my grandchild is? "

" K-Kian Lawley " I say looking down, as I pull away from the hug.

" I've never liked that kid" Dad States in a huff. "well were going to tell the school, how far along are you?"

"nearly 4 weeks. "I say. She nods." okay I'm gonna go ring the school" she says reaching for the phone. "and I'm also going to make a doctor's appointment okay?"

"okay" I say sitting down on the couch, zoe comes and sits next to me with a weak smile.

"Im sorry bella, they saw me holding it" she says grabbing my hand.

"it's okay, it's better that they know " I nodded. She let goes of my hand and squeezed me in a big hug.

" your gonna be a great mumma " she smiles, making me smile to.

I hope so.

Okay that's it for today.
I'll make another one tomorrow hopefully. And kian will be coming in to the sorry a bit more soon.

I just reached 1.27k reads! How is that possible!? Love you all have a great day. I'm off to bed.

Please don't forget to
Comment
Vote
And also read like wtf Hehe