3.

I wrote this 2 times ugh I didn't save it damn it.

----------

Bellas pov;

I run out of the dining room and into the nearest toilet, I get down on my knees and puke into it. I grip onto the toilet seat. Nash rushes in and holds back my hair and rubs my back. When I think I'm finished I stand up.

"sorry about that" I say, holding my stomach.

"are you okay? " he asks. I nod. I feel like I'm going to puke again, so I kneel on the ground in front of the toilet. I puke and hold on to the toilet for dear life. Hayes peeps his head in and almost gets himself sick when he sees me.

" oh fuck", Hayes says covering his eyes.

"Hayes can you leave" Nash orders, holding onto me. Hayes happily leaves. I rinse my mouth out and brush my teeth over and over again.

"you stay In bed, you're taking the day off. "

" Nash I'm fine" he shakes his head.

"no your not, you've been sick for the past few day now come on into bed". He had to lift me out of the room to get me to bed. "now, zoe will look after you."

"please Nash", I beg"im feeling better already" I've puked every morning the week. I must have caught a bug that's going around school.

"are you sure bell? " I nod. " all right then" I hug him and he chuckles and spin me around once, then placing me on the ground. "but I think you need to brush your teeth again". I hit him playfully and he laughs. I go to get my bag. " ready?"

"yep! " we go into the car and Nash drives us to school. As we drove to school I think about that night last month, the night I had sex with Kian. I've can't believe it's already been and month. I notice kian look at me from time to time but we haven't talked since and I planned on keeping it that way. When I get out of the car I see him against his car making out with some girl, who has her skirt to high. I don't know why but it made me jealous, it's not like I still had feelings for him. Did I? No I can't, I hate him.

"see you later" Hayes says, snapping me out off my thoughts.

"bye", I say. Nash and Hayes smile at me before leaving over to their friends. I look over at Kian again disgusted. A tear falls from my eye and I quickly wipe it away. I tried to stop it but more tears started to fall. I run away into the girls toilets. The schools slut was there doing her makeup of course. She laughs at me.

"shut up amy" I shout. she looks taken back. I lock myself in one of the bathroom stalls.

"aw poor Isabela. " she sneers. " what's wrong?" she asks in a baby voice. She's such a bitch. I wipe away my tears quickly and unlock my stall door. I walk out of the toilets with my head held high. "you poor baby". She yells standing by door way, I turn around.

"go suck someone's dick " I shout at her pulling the fingers.

" planning to" she laughs. I turned around only just to bump into Kian.

"bells", he says, helping me up. I thank him and walk away. "wait". I keep walking. I go to my locker where I'm meeting my to best friends.

"did you get sick again today? " cam asks. I nod." maybe you should go see the doctor or something. "

"no ill be fine tomorrow" I say smiling at him for caring. I take my books out and close my locker.

The the bell rings signalling that we have 5 minutes to get to class.

"bye guys" cam says waving and walking off to meet Nash and head to class, they have the same classes and their like best friends as well. Cams a great guy.

"bye" Emily and I say in unison. I looked at ems and laugh, but she doesn't laugh back she actual looks worried.

"are you okay? " she nods quickly. "are you sure?" she sighs.

"okay there's something I need to ask you."

"go ahead " I nod.

" do you think you might be pregnant ". She says simply. Pregnant no.

" what, no. " I say loudly, bringing everyone's attention to us.

" well, have you had you period? "I mentally check my period calendar. My heart sinks. I was four weeks late! I never missed a period before. I was supposed to be having my second one now. That's two! I've been so busy thinking about joke that I didn't realize I was late.

"no", I whispers, my voice coming out shakily.

"how late? "

"four weeks". Her face falls pale.

"okay it doesn't mean anything. You might just be late because you've been stressed from this bug". She says, yeah she's right. I might be lucky not to end up pregnant.

"do you think this could be morning sickness? " I ask.

" maybe, that's why I thought you might be pregnant in the first place. After s hook well get you a pregnancy test and see. " I nod.

" thanks " I say, she hugs me tight. " I better get to class ". She says, I nod.

Kians pov=

I was sitting next to my new girlfriend Nicola, we got together last night. Bell comes into class late. She's never late.

" I'm sorry Miss Tom, I had to go to the bathroom ". She says, obviously lying.

" okay dear. " Mrs Tom says. She never was okay with me going to the bathroom and missing five minutes of class, so why was she okay about bella going.

Bella sits at the desk behind me, it was the only chair left.

Now Is your chance to talk to her.

" Bella we need to talk", I whisper.

"Mr Lawley is there something you want to say to the class." Miss Tom says, God I hate her.

"no Miss, I was having a private conversation " I say rudely and she just sneers at me. Then starts talking about what ever subject were on, I never listen. I keep looking at Bella, and she was obviously trying not to look at me. I've never felt this way about anyone and it was actually starting to scare me.

What was this feeling? It can't be love. I don't love. Well I love my parents but I've never loved anyone outside my family. Not even my old girlfriends, I just use them and I hated that about me. I didn't love Nicola. But what about Bella? No! I don't. I look away from her and don't look at her again during the class.

Okay new chapter
please remember toooo
Comment
Vote
share
Follow

Thank you all love you to pieces ☺

Have a lovely day.