2.

The alarm wakes me up. I groan and stretch my arms. I hate school! I reluctantly get out of bed and into my bathroom. I have a quick hot shower then get dressed. I put on something sexy but not too short. After applying some make-up on, i do my hair. I look in the mirror one last time and head out of my room with my bag.

"What are you wearing that for? You can see your tits", Hayes asks, i roll my eyes.

"so I'm not allowed to look nice from time to time", I say. He sticks out his tongue at me. He was so immature. Nash comes into the room and looks at me with shock.

"no way in hell are you gonna be wearing that" Nash says.

"well I am". He was so protective of me. He wouldn't even leave me in the room with my past boyfriends.

"fine, but if I catch any, and I mean ANY guy looking at you, I'm seriously gonna personally cut his balls off". I laugh. Knowing him, he probably would.

Even though he made me mad a lot I still love him. I love both of my brothers even if they pain in the as sometimes. I didn't see my parents so much because they worked a lot. They left early in the morning and came home late at night. So I only see them an hour at the most at day. That's why we have zoe, she looks after sky all the time. And me and my older brothers can look after ourself will has already move out to LA.

So it's just me Nash Hayes and sky now.

"come on guys you gotta go"zoe says walking in the room.

"but I haven't had breakfast yet", I pout.

"oh sorry sweet it on the bench in the kitchen."zoe says smiling at me.

"thank you zoe" I said smiling back at her as I made me way to the kitchen.

And there was three pancakes with golden syrup on top.

,"hmm my fave" I say quickly eating it then hurrying back to the front door saying good bye to zoe and hopping into Nashs car, where Nash and Hayes were waiting. When we arrived at school, I get out off the car. I see Kian leaning against his car with a group of guys around him. They were the most popular boys at school. Kian looks over at me, when I walk past.

"hey bella wait," he yells. I walk quickly to my locker. Hopefully he won't find me. He catches up with me. "why didn't you text back? I thought you had fun too, you sure sounded like you did." I blush.

"what is he talking about bella? " Nash asks getting angry and pushing kian aside.

" nothing" I say "kian please go away".

"no" kian protests taking a step closer to Nash so they were face to face.

"you keep away from my sister. You got it? " Nash shouts, while he pushed kian back.

" you don't tell me what to do" kian says getting passed off, and to my surprise he just walks off.

"thanks" I mumble. Hayes burst out in laughter.

"god bro your so over protective " he says through fits of laughter. Nash rolls his eyes.

" you tell me if he does anything to you" Nash says, pointing a finger at me. I look into his light blue eyes, and I can see how serious he is.

"Nash there's nothing to worry about. " I say laughing a fake laugh and give Nash a hug, he quickly hugs me back before I turn away to my locker and get my books out. I had technology first. Great my least favorite subject, I was terrible at cooking. I couldn't do it to safe my life. And to top that off the teacher hates me.

"just make sure he doesn't touch you"nash says walking off, Hayes follows behind chuckling.

Luckily I have my to best friends in my cooking class With me. I walk in to find them at our desks.

"hey" I say taking the seat in the middle off them. Cam was seventeen and ems was sixteen like me.

"where have you been! "cam shouts. Everyone in the class looks out direction. I guess that's why the teacher doesn't like us because we're so loud...

" please you to I don't need this crap" I say resting my head in my crossed arms on the table.

"you made out with Kian! " Emily shouts. I hear some girls from a different table giggle. All they do is gossip about Kian because their madly in love.. Pfft please lady's I don't think so.

" shut up " I say putting my finger to her lips, Making her mouth stop moving. Cam chuckles.

" then when we went looking for you we couldn't find you. How did you get home" she whispers.

"I walked home the next day I whisper back.

" the next day? You slept over night! " cam shouts. Every one looks again.

" were whispering for a reason cam! " I shout then turn to the class." do you people have no life other than gossiping and wondering what ashore Kian is doing." I shout. Everyone goes quite other than this girl I hate. Amy.

" he isn't a asshole! " she shouts or more like squeals.

" look Amy go fix your makeup your face and hair is a mess" I say being a bit of a bitch.

"well that's what Kian did. " ah now I get it this slut was making out with Kian. She quickly brings out her lipstick and all her makeup supplies and fixes... That. And everyone turns back to being on their phones. I turn back to em and cam.

" anyway.. Did you and Kian" cam says doing the hip thrusting move. "get it on"

"cam! Stop that! " I say. And ems laughs but then turns serious.

" did you and Kian.... "she stops. I don't think she could even say the words she's so shocked.

I sigh" yes okay, I slept with him and it's the biggest mistake I've ever made. "I whisper.

" bells he's a total player. How could you fall for his tricks", em asks.

"I don't know, I'm so stupid you guys probably think I'm a whore now like all the other girls Kian has fucked. " I say looking down at the table in front of me.

"oh my god no" em laughs.

"not even close" cam says rapping his arms around me holding me protectively, as email copies and does the same.

"thank you guys. " I say as we released.

" did you hear about Jessica, " ems says giggling. Jessica was another fake girl I hated that Kian plays around with.

" no what!? " I shout. Cam laughs.

" her mum found out that she's pregnant with James baby, and she sent her to live with her dad." she squeals, James was one of kids friends, he does the same thing as Kian.

"omg no more Jessica " I shout and Amy snares at me. She was one of Jessica best friends.

" okay class shut up! " miss A. Yells.

I laugh.

" what was that miss Isabela. " she snares at me.

" oh nothing. " I say bluntly to her.

After waiting hours lunch finally came. I sit down beside my friends and eat lunch. Ems looks behind me at something.

"what's up "I say picking up a piece of salad and plopping it in my mouth.

" it's Kian he's looking at you" she says. I turn around and find Kian and his usual gang, he was staring at me. It was freaking me out the way he was watching . I turn back around.

"Just forget about him" I say. She nods in response. Five minutes later Cam tenses.

"okay, that's it. He won't fuckng stop". He says.

"it doesn't matter" I look back at Kian and he glares at me. What's his problem?

Thanks to the people who commented and voted on my last chapters. I'm so sorry for not updating I will be doing it from now on thank you so much