Chapter 1 "I was just that desperate to see you again"

"Hey are you awake? Open your eyes" he heard voices around him muttering about what to do, but one of them stood out as he recognized a particular voice since it was etched to his soul. He opened his eyes blinking trying to clear his blurry vision, he could feel his temple bleeding and the pain from a gunshot on his shoulder blade.

'huh? I am pretty sure I took on more bullets than that' he thought

"Do you recognize me? you bought me the tape before" he heard her voice again, "One way ticket, one way ticket" she said. His vision cleared as he saw four young college girls stare at him with worried and anxious gaze, and in the center was her.

Eun Youngro

'I came back?'

He groans, Sooho tries to stand up but she stopped him telling him to just sit still since he was injured. he looked at her face, her beautiful face that showed him so much emotion; betrayal, hurt, pain, anger, and love. Love that was never allowed to be shown. 

he reached out his hand to caress her cheek, Sooho grins as she turned red from his touch. he remembers her tape where she admitted how she fell for him at first sight. "I am fine, don't worry" he assures her but he can tell that just aggravated her further.

"Fine? your bleeding. come lets get you to the chair" She grabbed his arm and placed it around her shoulder as her other arm supported his weight by his waist trying to move him from the floor to the chair. 

As he sat down in the chair, he watches her getting the towels from their drawers to clean his blood on the floor and to stop his bleeding while her friends were panicking but still helping her. "I can't hide here" He tells them. They all stare at him obviously thinking the same and trying to find a solution on where to hide him. but he knew his Youngro would come up with that crazy plan, he let out a quiet chuckle thinking about how bold that girl was just to keep him safe. 

He saw the glimmer in her eye and in that instant Sooho knew she already thought of hiding him in the sauna. 

"I know where we can hide him" 

~Time skip~

The ANSP finally left, though they left earlier than what Sooho remembers but he's not going to complain about that as it gives him more time to be alone with her before the dorm's rollcall. 

Youngro and her two other friends are moving him to the cabinet to hide him there temporarily. 

"Youngro 45 minutes before roll call" Jeong-min told them as she looked at her watch.

Youngro faced her two friends "You guys go ahead Unnie, I will stay here first and clean everything up" she told them.

"Okay be careful and don't be late Youngro" Seol-hee says as she was being dragged by Jeong-min out.

 They were now alone.

Youngro was trying to focus on cleaning the blood stains on the floor, but couldn't concentrate since the man she was crushing on was staring at her with such an intense gaze. 'Do I have something on my face or something' she thought.  She couldn't handle the silence and was about to break it till he spoke first.

 "Thank you" he told her "I don't know how I will ever repay you for this" Sooho knew though how, he will make her happy no matter what. 

she stopped scrubbing the floor to stare back at him "I am not doing this for free you know" she said gathering up the courage to speak to her crush "I am doing this for the tape, you bought me a tape before, we're even now" she bit her lips. mentally slapping herself for thinking of such a stupid and cringe worthy excuse, but still tried to appear proud of what she said so she wont embarrass herself even further. 'He must think of me as a weirdo, does he even remember the tape from 6 months ago' she cringes. But instead he just lets out a small chuckle and gives her a warm smile that makes her go weak.

"I wanted to go on that date with you 6 months ago" he admitted, Youngro stares at him shocked. 

"Then why didn't you?" 'Do you have any idea how hurt I was when you didn't come?'

The man looked away from her gaze choosing to stare at the wall "Complications, work, busy schedule, and I didn't even know how to contact you back then"  he went back to stare at her reaching his hands out to her face to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. Youngro felt like her face must be burning from his gaze and his touch, never had she felt like this before. "I didn't think I even have the right to ask you out on another date after standing you up" he told her.

Youngro scoffed at that "Shouldn't you at least ask me first if you had the right to take me out on a date after standing me up? I can understand and would easily forgive as long as you explain you know" she told him "A simple call here to the dorm and ask for Eun Youngro is a way to contact me, I am in room 207 now you don't have an excuse for not being able to contact me"  She went back to scrubbing the floor from his blood, trying to hide her face as she kept her gaze on the floor as she feels like her face was now stuck in a smile she couldn't get rid off 'he wanted to go out with me, it wasn't one sided after all, maybe we are meant to be' , she couldn't stop the giddy feeling in her heart. Till she realize she doesn't even know the man's name. "So what's your name?" she asked as she tries to stay nonchalant.

"Im Sooho, my name is Im Sooho" He states, as he watched the girl test it out with her mouth, he never knew how much he loved hearing that fake name, as long as it came out from her mouth.

"Im Sooho, as in protecting my love" she smiles as she realizes the meaning of his name. "That's a sweet name"

Sooho smiled at that "Hopefully I can live up to it" 'This time I will protect my love'

All the blood from the floor was cleaned, Youngro grabbed all the towels and went closer to the closet "I will come back after rollcall okay, so just stay here" she was about to close the closet door, till he grabbed her wrist. 

Sooho stroked her wrist with his thumb as he stares at her hand, he still couldn't believe this was all real, he's here back in the past given a second chance. He looked up at her and saw her blushing face. "You know, I think it was faith that the ANSP chased me here, the universe probably helped me with that to give me such a beautiful blessing" he says and just laughs as he saw the quick change of expression in her face.  

"The universe helped you? I think you hit your head harder than I thought" Youngro exclaimed. "How in the world is this a beautiful blessing?"

"Because" Sooho smiles sweetly "I was just that desperate to see you again"

~~~~End of Chapter 1~~~~

hi! 

Thank you so much for reading

if you guys have any ideas on what they could do in the attic before the open house I would love to hear them, I have a few ideas on how they can bond more but I would love to hear suggestions.

lets all heal from the pain from Snowdrop!