Chapter 1: Happy.

Right from when Taehyung was a little boy, he had always been amazed by hospitals; nurses specifically. He always used to look forward to school breaks because his mom used to allow him to go with her sometimes to the hospital where she worked as a midwife.

His dad had initially thought it was just a phase that would pass and that he would eventually pursue a career in business and take over the family business.

But, Taehyung had proven him wrong and had remained hellbent on studying nursing. It took a lot of persuasion on his father's part for him to finally pursue his dream career in nursing.

After the completion of the five years course, he interned at Moonbin General hospital in Daegu for a year where he gained more experience and passion for the profession.

Thereafter, he worked for a year before going for his master's degree in anesthesiology then he became a Nurse Anesthetist.

After earning his CRNA(Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist), he had to choose between working at the community hospital where his mum retired and moving to the city.

He had initially opted to stay back in Daegu because he didn't want to deal with the stress, hustle, and bustle of the city.

But, his Fiancé, Bogum convinced him otherwise letting him know about the wide range of job opportunities he had in the city compared to Daegu.

After months of deliberation, he eventually made up his mind to search for work in the city, as a travel nurse specifically because he loved traveling and also wanted to explore Seoul while working.

Fortunately for him, his best friend since diapers, Park Jimin, was also going with him to the city.

He didn't and couldn't leave Taehyung. He had claimed they had been joined at the hip since birth and heaven forbids them ever splitting.

Jimin was also a nurse just like him but his area of specialty was pediatrics.

So, it was settled then for the both of them to leave Daegu in two weeks.

+++

"Hi babe," Taehyung greeted Bogum before tiptoeing slightly to peck him on the lips.

"How was work?" He asked proceeding to take his fiancé's briefcase and coat, hanging his coat
at the coat rack before setting the briefcase on one of the sofas.

"Work was working as usual, stressful but always worth it." The taller male sighed, plopping down on the couch with a tired sithe before reaching down to undo his shoelace with a huff.

"How about you babe, how was today?" Taehyung heard his fiancé inquire which made a smile adorn his features.

"Well, today was interesting for me. I went to the health center to assist them with the health campaign that just started and after that, I went to Jimin's place, so yeah." He replied, climbing the sofa and positioning himself at the back of his fiancé.

He reached for the lavender oil that was always on the table and poured a little quantity on his hands before he gently splattered it on Bogum's hard, muscled back.

Oh, yeah babe, right there, fuck!" Bogum moaned as he squirmed in his grasp.

"You're so tense, you must have worked so hard today," Taehyung commented, repeating his initial actions of splaying oil on the taller male's back.

"Fuck, I didn't even realize how much I've missed getting massages from your godly hands," His fiancé groaned in delectation.

Bogum continued to groan in relief as Taehyung massaged his back carefully and sensually.