😭 Accident 😭

Hi everyone thanks for being here with me so before we start I would like to say thank you for everyone who's been with me ever since my first book "Time Will Tell" so this is actually my 19th book 🤣 yes I have so many on going books 🤣🤦 so I did say I will start writing this book tomorrow but I couldn't wait so here it is😉

💟 This story will start at Qiongqi Path, Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli invited Wei Wuxian to attend his nephew Jin Rulan's first month celebration.
💟Jin Jixun ambush him at Qiongqi path saying that he have curse him for Hundred Holes Curse, Jin Zixuan still manage to follow his cousin but his only badly inquired.
💟Jin Zixuan survived but his cousin Jin Jixun still died with the hands of Wen Qionglin.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Carp Tower, Lanling

A servant who come running inside the hall, everyone is looking at him

"Chief Cultivator, chief Cultivator!"

"What's the rush?"

"Bad news, young master Jin Zixuan is badly inquired and Yiling Lauzu had killed your nephew Young Master Jin Jixun!"

Hearing the news, Jin Yanli collapse luckily her child is being take care of one of the servant. Jiang Cheng went to help his sister.

"What ? That vile man is truly a demon!" Said sect leader Yao

"This is what I've been telling everyone that he should surrender his Yīn Hǔ Fú to us. To prevent this kind of accident!" Said Jin Guangyao

"Wangji, is this what you wanted to protect? See how cruel this Wei Wuxian is!"

Lan Wangji are still in shocked hearing with the news about his Wei ying, he looked at his Shufu and said

"I'm sure there must be an explanation to this, we can't make any adjustments without any proof"

"Wangji, is this not enough proof? His brother-in-law and sister had been so good for him to inviting him to come for their child's first month celebration. Yet, he did manage to kill Jin Jixun and even badly injured his brother-in-law!"

"Wangji, I know how you feel about young master Wei but he is no longer the same person that you used to know. This new Wei Wuxian is a demon." Said Lan Xichen everyone then agreed while Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan had smiled in secret.

Wei ying? Did you really change this much? Why did you do it? I wanted to help you come back to us, yet you manage to hurt your brother-in-law didn't you think about your sister at all? Did I really love the wrong person?

Burial Mountain

After Wen Ning took Wei ying back to burial Mountain they had to put him into sleep as he was out of his mind. After two days he woke up

"Your awake"

"Jie, what happened?"

"Don't you remember? Qiongqi path? Jin Jixun? Jin Zixuan?"

Wei ying then remembered seeing Jin Jixun and Jin Zixuan after that he had lost his mind, which is strange he have been Able to control the Yīn Hǔ Fú quite well and yet this time he truly lost control.

"Jie, I don't know what happened. I just lost control but I'm sure someone or something must have happened. We've been doing great and I was able to control the Yīn Hǔ Fú very well and this happened"

Wen Ning then walked in and kneel infront of him

"Master Wei, I'm so sorry ..I didn't know what happend to me..I lost control as well. But did you know that there is another flute "