REGRETS

5 Years after they'd exiled Wei ying and his family of Wens, they have found out that the true culprit was Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan.

Su She cast the curse spell for Jin Jixun, he was also the other person who played the Flute at Qiongqi path making Wei ying lost control over Yīn Hǔ Fú using the dark music that Jin Guangyao had taken from the forbidden library.

Lan Xichen went into isolation after the truth comes out, while Jin Yanli broke down and cried remembering what she did with her little Xian Xian. Oh how she wanted to turn back time and change everything she did with her poor little brother.

Lan wangji is worst than everyone else, after they have found out everything he had tried to kill himself if not for Lan Xichen stopping him from doing so. Why did he didn't stand with his soulmate? Why did he have betrayed him? Why did he not believe his very own Wei ying?

Everything comes out after Nie Huaisang exposed the dark deeds of Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao. He was seeking revenge for his da-ge who is currently recovering, luckily he was able to save his da-ge with the secret help from her very own sworn brother Wei Wuxian,Wen Ning and Sworn sister Wen Qing.

His brother Wei didn't know that he did seek revenge in his behalf, he wanted them to suffer. First he did pretend to know nothing at all, and work in secret with the help of his connections and sworn brother and sisters.

He always know that those people wanted his brother's Yīn Hǔ Fú and kill the remaining of Wei Wuxian. When they exiled his brother Wei it took him a year before he was able to find them in Yuandao, lucky for him Wei ying knows Nie Huaisang's true self.

3years ago they have become sworn brothers and sisters, they've made the official announcement in Yuandao, his da-ge only thought he had gone to travel and see his friend.

After his brother Wen had told him about the second flute and even brother Wei confirmed it, he already know who was the main culprit but he can't reveal anything just yet since he doesn't have any proof and only after 3years of work he finally been able to take revenge for them.

And at the same time he also save his elder brother Nie Mingjue, his brother Wei knows how much he loves his da-ge so he had agreed to help him and now his brother is safe and recovering.

He have also found Xue Yang and convince him to confess everything he knows about the dark secrets of Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. Right now, Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang are helping Wei ying at Yuandao.

The trio had a smaller sect under Yuandao WeiWen Sect, song Lan, Xingchen and Xue Yang it's called Hui Sect.

The last 3years Nie Huaisang had been coming back to Yuandao to stay for a week to two weeks with his Sworn brother and sister, he also secretly knows how to fight in a battle and yes he did learn the fan cultivation with the help of Wei wuxian's Sworn brother The ghost king Hua Cheng.

Lan wangji is currently in his Jingshi, holding the flute that he had taken away from Wei ying's. He remembered the look of Wei ying when he have betrayed him.

Wei ying I am so sorry, I'm sorry that I didn't believe in you.

I'm sorry that I didn't stand by your self and let you deal with everything.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you and your Wen Family.

Wei ying, I regretted everything I did with you, I regret doubting you, I regret standing opposite to you. I regret everything.

Please come back Wei ying, I need you.

The last five years, Lan Zhan had been heart broken he always thought he made the right decision, he stand with the righteousness but only to find out that everything is a lie.

Oh how much he wanted to die after finding out the whole truth, and how he reacted with Wei ying.

He remembered Wei ying's wish he do really make the impossible, while he on the other hand went downhill. Everyone thought that the great Hanguang-jun was the righteous one that the Lan sect always stand with the righteousness! How Hypocrites they'd become.

Lan Qiren didn't even feel any regrets at all he always hated that boy, he reminds him of his late mother Cangse Sanren. And he hated him more when he found out that his best Disciples, his precious nephew have been inlove with him.

It's only good that Wei Wuxian is long gone. My nephew doesn't need somebody like him at all.

I hope wangji won't look for Wei Wuxian again

Lan Xichen feels very ashamed of himself, he just hurt is very own baby brother by supporting and believing Jin Guangyao.

He always knows that his baby brother loves Wei Wuxian, and if he didn't keep telling wangji to believe him instead of Wei Wuxian. Wangji might be long gone along with Wei Wuxian, as wangji will follow him.

Wangji Didi I am so sorry it's all my fault if I didn't keep pushing you to leave him you might be happy with him now.

I am so sorry Wei Gonzi I hope in the future you and the Wen siblings can forgive me and my clan.

Wangji I do wish for you to find happiness and I really wish you and young master Wei will cross paths again and continued your love.

Didi I promise you this time I will support you and I will make you my priority on top of everyone else even if we have to leave the Lan sect.

Oh how much he wished to go back in time to change everything he did. If only he knows and of only he didn't listen to what Jin Guangyao have been telling him.

If only he listen to Nie Huaisang's words.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
So I wasn't able to sleep and I've decided to post another chapter before I sleep, here it is I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Xoxo 😘❤️