Please,Listen to me

"What do you want?"

"Wei ying, I want to say I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for not believing in you. I'm sorry for not being by yourself when you need me the most. I'm sorry for being a coward"

"I don't need your sorry, lan-er-gonzi"

"Please Wei ying let me prove myself to you, I want to ask for your forgiveness."

"As far as I can remember, you hated me the most because I practice dark arts. And besides you had told me that I don't have the rights to talk to you so why are you speaking to me now?"

"I love you Wei ying, I love you since the first time I saw you back in the cloud Recesses"

"You love me? How come I didn't know? Is your definition of love, is to hurt and betray your love one? Then I don't need your cheap love !"

Wei ying tried to walk away only to be hugged by Lan Wangji.

"Let go of me !" Arghh! Damn this arm strength making it more harder for me to move!

"Wei ying please, please give me chance to seek for your forgiveness. I want to be a part of your life and Sizhui's life"

"Let go me Hanguang-jun! "

"No! Not until you talk to me about everything I wanted to find you and talk to you for years but I haven't had any chance and now I won't waste this chance to speak to you"

Since Wei ying can't win over the Lan arm strength, he had to agreed on him to talk.

"Alright, let's talk you can follow me and we can have a talk"

The jade just nodded and followed him

They've arrived at Wei ying's private spring

They've arrived at Wei ying's private spring. Here they can talk privately.

"Start talking now"

"Wei ying, I want to say I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry I wasn't in your side when you need me the most. I'm sorry for cutting your hair. I ...I sorry that I believe them more than my own soulmate--"

"Did you ever think of me as your soulmate? I will ask you again, what did you take me for?"

"You are my soulmate. And you are the only person that I love. The only person that I want to spend the rest of my life with"

"If you have think of me as your soulmate then why did you have to Betrayed me? If you love me then why do I feel like hated me the most? Why didn't you listen to me? Why ?"

Lan wangji looked down, he is guilty for everything. Yes he always think Wei ying as his soulmate and see him as his lifetime partner, yet he betrayed and hurt him.

"Why did you have to tell me that you love me? Yet you never trusted me in the first place? You've seen the situation back in Burial Mountain, the wens are all innocent! From all people I thought you understand and I thought you were on my side ! I understand that you have your reputation to uphold but don't you remember the promise we both made? "

Lan Zhan didn't answer him but his tears are falling on his cheeks. After a few minute of silence he spoke

"Wei ying I know it's all my fault for not trusting and believing you. But please let me make it up to you. Let me prove myself to you, I can't live without you. For the last sixteen years I've been looking and searching for you. I know I am such an idiot for choosing them instead of being with my soulmate. But I'm willing to lay my life to prove myself to you. Just please let me come back into your life"

"Why would you want to be with me? Just because I am now a sect leader? Because I have more to give ? "

"Because I love you. Because I can't be complete without you in my life. Because I want to be with you not because of your status, or what you can give. I only want to be back in your life. "

Wei ying looked at him and didn't say anything.

"Wei ying please..let me make it up to you."

Wei ying turned his back but before he can take his step Lan Zhan back hugged him.

"I've missed you so much my Wei ying, please give me another chance to prove myself to you. I am willing to wait for you to forgive me"

Wei ying didn't answer him, he can feel the warm coming from the jade. He have also missed him but how can he forgive him?

I missed you too so much, I've always dream of this for years. But how can I make my heart trust you again?

How can I love you again?

Wei ying closed his eyes and just letting the jade hugged him for few minutes before he spoke

"If you really are serious about this, let go of me first "

Lan Zhan immediately let him go, Wei ying faced him and said

"I will let you prove yourself. I will give you a year to prove yourself. But don't expect anything from me. I may or may not forgive you"

After saying that he left the area, while Lan Zhan finally feels much better he feels happy.

Thank you Wei ying! Thank you so much for letting me prove myself. I promise to make it up to you.

Thank you for listening to me and letting me hugged you for a short while.

Let's see how long can you wait Lan wangji. I am no longer the same Wei ying you used to know.

I have to stay strong and I have to let him know that I will never forgive him easily for everything he have done with me!

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Hi everyone how are you? I hope you are still enjoying this chapter 😊 sorry I wasn't able to make any updates I am kinda busy. But I will try my best to make an update. Stay safe xoxo 💗