Preparation

After the successful night hunt Sizhui, Chang and chen and their Disciples went back to Yuandao. Sizhui went to find his Baba and he found him in his study.

"Ah, A-yuan you are back. How was the night hunt?"

"It's good baba, I've meet the other young master of the great sects. Jin Rulan and Lan Jingyi, also Baba Jingyi said that this year the Gusu Lan Sect will be inviting all the young masters together with their best Disciples to come and study at Cloud Recesses. Ahmm..."

"What is it what you want to say A-yuan"

"C-can I also study in cloud Recesses Baba? I promise I will be good. Zizhen is also going to study in cloud Recesses so I won't alone."

Wei ying didn't answer him and he thought to himself

A-yuan is still growing up and it's not good for him to stay hidden, as much as I have those Hypocrites people but A-yuan needs to socialize with other people since in the near future he will be the ruler of this sect.

Sizhui just stayed silent and wait for his Baba's decision he can see that Wei ying is thinking hard about it. Wei ying looked at Sizhui who's patiently waiting for his decision.

"Okay a-yuan, you may study at Cloud Recesses,but you have to bring a-chen and a-chang with you"

"Okay baba thank you so much. I'll go and tell shu-shu"

Sizhui stood up and bowed at him and left his study, Wei ying then continue reading some reports from the disciples.

Time skip (The WeiWen Sect had come to Gusu)

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji are waiting for the heirs and their Disciples in the front gate of cloud Recesses. Both jades are happy that the heir of WeiWen Sect are coming, particularly Lan wangji is looking forward to get to know Wei Yuan. He haven't seen the kid for years.

Sizhui is walking up the stairs with his uncles and Nie Zizhen, since his Baba wanted him to be with Zizhen or his uncles most of the time. Wei ying had told him to stay away from Lan Qiren. And if anything happens just ring the bell and Wei Ying will be with him in just a second.

They all reach the gate and show the twin Jade's of Gusu, Sizhui and Zizhen bowed and greets the twin jades.

"It's good that you have finally decided to join us for study this year, young master Wei" said Lan Xichen and smiled him.

"I'm looking forward to learn more from your sect, sect leader Lan. "

"Sect leader Lan, my father have given me this letter to give it to you" said Zizhen.

Lan wangji just stood quietly and look at Sizhui. They entered cloud Recesses and guide them towards their respective rooms.

Before Sizhui entered his room, Lan wangji spoke up.

"How have you been a-yuan? The last time I saw you. You were so tiny"

"I'm doing good Hanguang-jun. Thank you for asking, if you don't mind I would like to relax early."

"Of course, I should leave now."

Sizhui bowed at him and Lan Wangji left the area, he went to the cold Spring and mediate for an hour. He is thinking of ways of how to approach Sizhui.

Later that day Sizhui went out with Zizhen as his two uncles are resting, both boys went to the back mountain. Zizhen took our some emperor smile and they both shared a drink. Yes, Sizhui had the same alcohol resistance as Wei Ying.

"So this is why Baba said that the best wine are the emperor smile of Gusu"

"Hmmm yes, yes it's lucky we were able to hide this hehe since cloud Recesses doesn't allow alcohol"