Chapter Sixteen

Hi all! I hope you exercise your right to suffrage tomorrow! x The Silesian
—————————————

Chapter Sixteen | Close

In the stories, the morning after was always magical.

I sigh against my pillow as I felt the rays of the sun's caress on the side of my face. Ngunit hindi ko ramdam ang hapdi ng araw. Dahan-dahan kong binuksan ang mga mata para madatnan si Valen na nakatitig sa akin.

My cheeks immediately warmed at his gaze. Oh, my god! I just... I just had sex with Valen! Last night! In this bed! Gosh!

I took in Valen. He was on his side, blocking me from the rays of the sun that managed to get through the thin velvet curtains of Valen's room. He was staring at me... just staring... with his hair unkempt, his upper body naked, his eyes sleepy, and a ghost of a smile plastered on the edge of his lips.

Gosh... Valen's lips. And Valen's... my mind wandered and my throat suddenly felt dry.

How am I supposed to face him after what happened!

My god, but the sex was so good, wasn't it? Sa ilang taon kong pagtataka tungkol doon, I never anticipated that penetration would feel that good.

Mas lalo akong nahiya sa sarili. I grunted and hid my head below the pillow. Gosh, Lara, hindi ka dapat gumagalaw masyado! You're naked, for Pete's sake!

Oh, gods. I'm naked. I'm naked because I slept with Valen last night.

Narinig ko ang mahinang halakhak ni Valen. My chest warmed at the sound.

"Good morning, Lara..." He casually said, his voice more softer than usual.

Kumunot ang noo ko.

Good morning, Lara? Really?

I removed the pillow from my head and faced him. He instantly stared, his face unreadable.

"Ano?" Tanong ko, nakataas ang kilay.

"Good morning. Do you want to eat?" Aniya.

I stared in disbelief, "Talaga, Valen? Good morning?"

The smirk that was playing on the side of his lips returned as he continued to stare. I grunted and moved to jump out of bed.

Why is he acting so casual?

Humalakhak siyang muli at mabilis na inabot ang bewang ko. I yelped at his swift move. His strong arms gently pulled me until I was lying face down on the bed. The pillow felt cold and soft against my cheek.

"Valen, let me go!" Frustrated kong tawag nang hindi niya parin ako binitawan.

I gasped when he moved to trap me with his body. One second, he was beside me, and the next, he was trapping me under him, with his body positioned behind me!

"Valen!" Reklamo ko.

He stared.

The lump in my throat only worsened when I realized that there was nothing between our naked bodies except the comforter.

"Valen... get off me!" Demanda ko.

Ramdam ko ang kanyang titig sa likod ng ulo ko na para bang hindi narinig ang sinabi ko.

"Baby, you're freaking out..." He whispered in my ear, and the scent of menthol enveloped my senses.

I squirmed, trying to get out of his hold.

"Goddamnit, Lara, you have to stop moving!" He grimaced.

My mouth formed an 'o' when I felt his growing erection poking my butt against the thin comforter.