Goodbye Slackerlife-chan❤😔

Cale was Finally FINALLY 'was' able to get his dear wife Slackerlife-chan♡ but of course life had other plans. Being the unfaithful husband Cale is he yet again cheated on Slackerlife-chan with that b*tch Trouble.

Cale- "No No No Slackerlife-chan listen to me this is a misunderstanding"

Slackerlife-chan- "ENOUGH CALE I DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES"

Said Slackerlife-chan with tears in her eyes

Slackerlife-chan- "YOU ALL WAYS DO THIS I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR EXCUSES. YOU ALWAYS MAKE PROMISES AND BREAK THEM BUT I STILL TRUSTED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME"

Cale was loss of words yes he yet again broke his promise with Slackerlife-chan but this wasn't his fault dammit it was that F***KER GoDs FAULT. THOSE  F***KERS he was silently crying.

Slackerlife-chan- i had enough Cale Henituse i am leaving goodbye.

Cale- NOOOOO SLACKERLIFE-CHAN DON'T LEAVE ME.

but cale was too late Slackerlife-chan already left. And Cale could do nothing but beg her to come back.

Hah what a tragic love story 😔..
.
.
.
.
Chall anyways so😞💅 you must be wondering how the hell did Cale end up in this situation right??
Well you see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flash Back~

Everything was normal like any other day for Cale after the war Cale did nothing but sleep,eat and sleep again sometimes playing with kids too Cale finally got his dream his slacker life.

Cale looked at the peaceful scene in front of him kids playing with flowers,Choi han practicing his swordsman ship. Everything was perfect the races that were despised like dark elfs were excepted and Alberu his hyung finally reviled his identity the people except him very quickly they err shocked but after what he had done for them they didn't mind some greedy nobels rebelled but were quit after failing many times.

Everything was perfect except the fact he was titled as the Continent Hero the greatest hero is history he made excuses of his 'injureds' and is strictly prohibited from going anywhere  yes that's what Alberu newly crowned Emperor told the public and Cale currently staying at supper rock villa

"It's peaceful" said Cale with a relaxed tone. Cales back was hurting because he was sitting for too long. He glanced at the kids and went to his room to take a nap. Yes Cale should have never done that he regreted it greatly.

It was silent except a few soft snores from the red head. Suddenly a voice was heard.

Fu fu fu~ it seems you are haveing a great time Cale~ a childish but Cute voice was heard. Sorry Cale don't hate me i am going to do something mischievous~ as the voice said that with a snap of a finger the red head was no were to be seen. The bed that the red head was sleeping was empty.

This is going to be so much fun!! Said the voice in excitement. In a few seconds the voice was no were to be heard.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few minutes had passed~

"Human Human look at the flower crown i made" said The black Dragon in excitement to show his human his work.

"Human?" Asked the black Dragon but the red head was no where to be seen. The dragon panicked. He quickly raised his voice and yelled.

"LEMON GRAMPS,GOLDIE GRAMPS,CHOI HAN,NICE MARY,SMART ROSALYN EVERYONE THE HUMAN IS MISSING"

Everyone who was in the super Rock villa came running. The black Dragon hugged the golden Dragon and started crying.

"What happened nay" asked Hong
"Yeah nay?what happened youngest nya" asked On.
"Hu-human i can't find human anywhere Hic" said the black Dragon crying.

"Hey calm down" said the Golden Dragon he too was worried for the the unlucky bastard he claimed Son but he had to calm down the child in his arms first. 'Tsk Unlucky bastard' though Eruhaben.

"Did you cry calling the Emperors Raon-nim" Asked the vicious Butler Ron. He too was worried for his young master but he had to keep a calm expression.

Beacrox who knew what his father was thinking stayed quite but if you look closely he is also just as concerned about the red head as the others.

"N-no" said Raon "than try that first Raon-nim it could be that he had something important to discuss to the Emperor so he left" suggested Rosalyn.

"Rosalyn-nim is right Raon-nim" said Mary in her robot like voice it seems emotionless but if you know her well you will see that her eyes hold concern.

Choi han also agreed he was extremely worried about his lige after the fight with the sealed god Cale had become extremely strong with his Ancient powers but Extremely weak in the physical department.

"Ok i will call the Emperor right away Smart Rosalyn" said raon he hopes that Rosalyn is right his human was with the Emperor
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 minute pasts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 minutes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
than 3 but no one answered. Everyone started to panic they quickly teleported to the palace.

......

The palace was brimming with people they didn't understand why they were curious but they ingord everyone and everything and went straight to the Emperors office. But what shocked them was

To find out that THE EMPEROR SUDDENLY WENT MISSING too the palace was a mess the Emperor not just anyone but THE EMPEROR was missing how could the palace be calm

WTH was happening first Cale now Alberu too. Alberus Aunt is currently replacing him. She was doing everything Alberu has to do. She was extremely worried about him but she almost fainted when she heard that Cale also disappeared. Everyone was worried and anxious for both the red head and the Emperor. Just were could they have been gone to.

....

Meanwhile

With Cale~

WHERE THE HELL AM I??!!

.......................♡♡♢♡___END___♡♡♢♡♡.........................

Yup thats it for this Chapter sorry it's short ❤😔 i will try to make them longer buttttt this story is just for fun sooooo maybe they will be longer no maybe not~ who knows Hehehe

Bye~♡