Chapter 4

Hello~ New Chapter🌹
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A blonde boy with a sword in his hand had his sword cut deep on the arm of one of the bodyguards he had hired. 

Dr. Ashborn Was shock. 

He had chosen them was because they were one of the best tankers, they were Very strong but not only was this child able to push them back, he was able to injure them as well?

The child Moved his sword of light making one of the men groan, blood spurting out of his injured arm. The other three tried to grab him but the child had easily dodged and flew in the air swinging his empty hand towards them.

"Shit!"

The professor was grabbed from the floor as the four men moved back. They could see smoke rise from where they used to stand, heat and burns prickling their skin as the child gracefully landed on his feet. 

Dr. Ashborn's eyes were shaking. He had seen it clearly.

'Wind. He had used wind to dodge and shot out fire from his hand.'

One of the bodyguards tried to attack again but had to immediately move back, dodging a water spear by a hairs breadth.

Another child slowly walked inside, calmly as if he was on a stroll, sunset red hair cascading over his shoulder. 

It was just a child, a thin small child. 

'Than why,'

Dr. Ashborn looked down at his shaking hands.

'Why am I shaking like this?'

His had started to sweat and he could see his hired bodyguards hesitate. There was an unknown pressure coming from the child that made him difficult to approach.

The red haired child opened his palm and the water spear stuck on the wall deformed and reformed on his hand. Moving it's tip to the ground, he drew a line on the floor.

Red sparks travelled to the floor up to the ceiling from the hand of the child.

"Anybody who crosses this line Will be burned to crisp."

"Ha!"

Dr. Ashborn scoffed in disbelief.

'Where, where did these crazy kids come from?'

As if he could hear his question, one of the men by his side spoke. 

"It's the new goods."

"Goods? You mean the ones I just purchased?"

"Yes. But they're different. They weren't like this before."

If it's the ones he purchased then, 

'Theyre mine!'

He still had his on going research to focus on but he can't pass on this chance either.

'Water and electricity.'

His gaze turned from the red haired child to the smiling blonde child nonchalantly stepping his foot on the head of his passed out assistant.

'And the other One has , light, wind, and fire.'

It was very rare to see an awakened people with two or more strong abilities. But here in front of him, there wasn't just one, but two! 

Greed was visible on his face. His lips curling up starting to think of all the experiments he could do to find out more about them.

"Capture them alive!"

Following to his orders, the bodies of the men beside him started to grow bigger, their muscles bulging, ripping their shirts. 

They had activated their awakened powers, their bodies growing stronger by tenfold.

Cale looked like them and thought

'Who do they think they are super man or something?'

Red electricity was flowing through the tips of the child's fingers before shooting towards the approaching large men. 

Boom! Boom!

As they were fighting
(Sorry i am not good with fighting scenes Lol)

Cale looked back and could see two of the men running after him. He was already out of the building but didn't have the luxury to think about why he couldn't see other people.

He got separated from Alberu..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end~
***************************************
Hello guys this is the end of the Chapter hope you enjoyed Lol

Spoilers: they will meet jiwoo soon~