Chapter 7

Thank you sooooo much for ✨1k✨❤❤❤❤😭😭💙💙💙💖💖💖💖💜💜💜🌹🌹🌹🌹🍁🍁🍁🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
New Chapter~ Hope you enjoy🌹🌹
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As they reach Shinhwa Association's facilities

Alberu looked around in amazement this is tge first time he was complete modern building he was amazed by the simplest things and made plans how to use the knowledge of the modern world to improve Roan Kingdom when they return.

Cale wasn't any better than Alberu it's been so long since he saw Korea intact there were no monster around he looked around with a Emotionless face looking at everything

The thing that got most of his attention was the expensive things in the building. He was thinking about at least looting them once.

But people saw it differently and misunderstood

They looked at them like they were innocent children who never saw the outside world before most of them almost broke into tears.

"Seo Jiwoo is still currently talking to Mr. Inhyuk."

A voice got there attention they didn't know who this Mr. Inhyuk guy is but they just nodded like the 'Innocent' Children they were.

Flash Back~

"Hyung-nim i think we should act like Inoccent children who don't know anything"

Cale said that in a whispering voice so no one will be able to hear them after all it wasn't a complete lie they didn't know about anything like were in this world for less than 24 hours.

"Well i think that's a good idea but i don't think you'll be able to do that"

Alberu said in a moking tone as he looked at Cale.
Cale grumbled but it's not like what Alberu said is wrong.

The present~

"In the meantime, Mr.Inhyuk asked us to bring food for you to eat while you wait."

The man gave them a plastic bag and left.

In the bag there was jajangmyeon.

This 'Shinhwa' group was testing them very well first they saved them than they treated there wounds and nkw they are giving them food

Cale felt his heart beat increasing it's been a while since he eaten Korean food.

He quickly took the chop sticks and was about to eat when suddenly Alberu stoped him.

"What are you doing?"

Alberu said while looking at the food cautiously
I (Cale) was confused and looked at him (Alberu) with a confused looked as he glared at the food.

"Eating?"

I replied with a confused face

'Why is he acting like that.'

"I will eat it first. It's okay if it's me."

I became even more confused i looked at the food in front of me and saw the noodles covered with black bean sauce on top before...!!!

It finally hit me

 The reason why Alberu had been cautious of him eating it. The reason why Alberu thought it was okay for him but not for Cale. Beacause he thought it was death mana because of the black bean sauce.

"It's not dead mana."

Said Cale as he looked at Alberus dumbfounded expression.

"It's a Korean food called jajangmyeon."

Said Cale as he took the chop sticks and shoved some jajangmyeon into his mouth.

Alberu was surprised at first but he liked the taste after that Cale also started to eat.
Alberu had a tough time handling chop sticks.

"Hyung you suck at handling Chop sticks"

He mocked Alberu as Alberu pouted. Well it wasn't his fault unlike Cale this is the first time he held Chop sticks.

"You disrespectful bastard"

Alberu said as he looked at Cale

"Yes yes"

Cale just answered with an unbotherd face

As Cale fed Alberu he was glad that Alberu liked Korean food. Not Like he will ever admit that.

After they finished eating both of them were full

Both of them were given new clothes they were pretty expensive(Jisuk's old clothes from when he was young)

"Ahem. Cale and Alberu was it?" 

Both of them looked at the source of the voice.

**************************************************

Wow this Chapter is longer than i though it would be Lol😂🌹
Hope you enjoyed~🌹🌻🌹