Chapter 5

New Chapter~🌹🌹
This one's going to be a long one i think😅
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As Cale realized that he got separated from Alberu as he wasn't worried he knew Alberu can take care of them on his own.

He was Sure after using a small amount of the fiery thunderbolt and seeing the effect it had on them.

Alberu could handle them. 

What he was thinking about was the one together with Alberu.

They had agreed to quickly escape if ever the child was still alive. They would avoid fighting as much as possible as their priority was to quickly get the child to a place for treatment.

But with the of the old man Adin 2.0s  men running after them like a bunch of annoying bugs, he won't have any choice but to face them.

Cale was aware that they shouldn't be wasting any more time.

'I'll just get rid of them quickly.'

'Found it.'

The corners of Cales mouth started to rise.

An open area. He had found an open area, a construction site to be exact and landed.

The two that have been following him stopped a few meters away from him as well. 

"Getting tired of playing cat and mouse?"

Cale didn't answer, only turning towards the two muscleheads.

He had chosen to get out of the stuffy building and lured them to a place with less obstacles, with less cover.

Cale started to speak.

"Time to roast some meat."

He raised his hand.

This made the men that were about to attack halt and look up, feeling the familiar power.

They could see the once clear sky start to darken, sparks of lightning visibly traveling through the dark clouds.

Cale had no plans on showing mercy to these people who just stood by while a child was getting experimented and tortured in front of them. Ah, just thinking about it was making him annoyed and angry

It was probably because he was annoyed, he used more power than he intended.

His power intensified as the two men stood stiff at the sudden influx of power and change of atmosphere.

Now, under normal circumstances they would've already charged without a care. They belonged to a group that used a force control that made their bodies sturdier than anybody. Other awakened powers leaving no scratch on them. 

This was different. 

This was several times stronger than other awakenrs powers.

Their instincts were telling them.Their bodies won't be able to take it.
They needed to get out of here. They needed to get out of here.

"Dodge!"

"Too late."

Cale lowered his hand. A light faster than sound flashed before their eyes.

A rose gold thunderbolt struck down from the sky. It didn't give any room to breath as another lightning struck.

One after another, a continuous onslaught of thunderbolt struck the area that by the time it was done, the two men were unrecognizable, burnt to crisp. 

'Did I use too much?'

Cale looked at his hands in shock. He still felt alright though even as he had constantly used wind and used that amount of power. His gaze turned back to the mess in front of him.

It was because his plate was more durable now then before because of the world trees branch(also because the Goddess of mischief did a little hack and busted there powers :P)

"I told you didn't I? What'll happen if you crossed the line."

Cale started to calmly walk away as if he hadn't caused mass destruction moments ago but immediately came to a stop.

"Cough!"

He suddenly hunched over and coughed up dark red blood on his hand. His legs buckled and he plopped down on the ground.

'Ah.'

Since he was in a child's body, he lacked more stamina than usual and because after his Ancient powers were stronger his body got a lot weaker then before more over didn't help the fact that this body seemed to be lacking proper nutrition.

He wiped the blood with the back of his hand and started to get up, he needed to meet up with Alberu.

Dr. Ashborn was speechless.

He had ran after one of the child but ended up witnessing a mind-blowing unbelievable scene.

'Did he do that?'

His eyes turned to the cracked ground, all stained black except for the place the child was standing. He could smell the scent of burnt meat in the area.

He subconsciously swallowed.
If he didn't know any better, he wouldn't have realized that those black bulky things on the ground were two of his hired bodyguards. Did they underestimate these kids too much?

"Cough!"

He immediately turned his head to the sound and could see the red haired child hunched over, blood coming out of his mouth.

'He's hurt!'

The professor didn't miss that Chance of vulnerability. He raised his hand and purple energy started to gather in his hands once more.

Enough, he'll just use enough to the point of leaving the child at a brink of death.

Cale, who had gotten up, immediately turned around feeling the energy. He was already feeling better coughing out blood awhile ago. Seeing the professor about to launch an attack, he also raised his hand. 

It was when he was about to use the indestructible shield…

Crack!

He first heard something break,

Baaam—!

Then followed by a loud sound of an impact.

Blink. Blink.

'W,what just happened?'

Cale was taken aback at the scene in front of him.

In a blink of an eye, the professor that had been standing and about to launch an attack was now knocked out on the ground a few meters away.

And standing on the place where the professor had once stood was,

'What is that?!'

______________^^^^^__________^^^^^^________________

Wow this is the longest Chapter i wrote so far most 1000 words Hope you enjoy it~🌹🌹🌹