PROLOGUE

"But Dad I said, I wanna marry him!"

She's Faye Elvira La Cuesta, the only daughter of Elviro and Faith La Cuesta the owners of La Cuesta Airlines, Cuesta Hospitals and a multi billionaire in the whole world especially in Spain.

Elvira is a brat and an heiress of his Dad's property. And she's also obsessed with expensive things. And there's Elviro who always want to spoil her only daughter since her wife that he wants to always spoiled with everything, died in an accident 5 years ago.

So he promised to her wife that he will take care of their child and give her everything she want, like love from him and expensive things.

But now, she wants to get married and he's scared that one day, her daughter will tell her to stop spoiling her and she will leave him to live together with her husband.

That's the biggest fear for him.

"But that guy can't give you everything you want." He complained.

"I don't care. I already have everything I want but not him. I want him to be mine, get married with him and have my own family." She said while looking at her Dad.

"And leave me alone in this big mansion." Her Dad's voice suddenly became hoarse and shaky that made her kinda feel guilty.

"Who the hell told you that I will leave you if I got married?" She asked softly.

"But you are still my baby. I don't want you to get married yet. And you are still studying." He said.

"But I'm in my 20's, Dad. I'm already 22 years old and 2 more years I'll graduate and I'll work as the new CEO of your company or I will even build my own company. Kung ayaw mo di kita papansinin diyan." Pagmamatigas ni Elvira at tinalikuran ang Dad niya pero di siya umalis.

"B-but... No please, don't ignore me." He said.

"Then get him. Isa pa, their family have utang naman sayo so maybe he can be the one who'll get paid of it by marrying me." She said.

Her Dad frowned and he sighed. While Elvira smirked because she knows that her Dad is giving up.

"Fine pero dito ka pa rin titira–"

"I promised!" Agad na humarap si Elvira sa Dad niya at nangako.

"Fine let's go." He said at hinawakan ang kamay ng anak para pumunta sa bahay ng mga De Avila.

De Avila ay pamilya ng magsasaka sa Cebu pero lumipat sila sa Manila para maghanap ng mas magandang trabaho at malaking kita.

So far so good pero na bankrupt ang pinagtatrabahuhan nila. Sa kahirapan at may pinagaaral pa silang isang anak na si Jax Agustus ay napa-utang sila sa mga La Cuesta ng may kalakihang halaga. Pinagta-trabahuhan nila ito sa airport na pagaari ng La Cuesta pero kulang pa rin iyon para makabayad sila agad.

Jax is studying while working. Thankfully he got a scholarship to a prestigious university where Elvira is also studying.

De Avila are having their lunch time in their Bahay kubo when La Cuesta came all of a sudden.

"Sir Elviro, pasensya na po wala pa po kaming maibibigay." Sabi ng ina ni Jax.

"Ayos lang 'ho. Hindi po kami pumunta para maningil. Ano po kasi... Si Elvira.... Ano..." Hindi masabi ng maayos Elviro ang kailangan dahil sa tingin ng anak sa kaniya.

Elvira rolled her eyes and turned her direction where Jax is standing without any expression on his face.

"Si Jax kapalit ng utang niyo." Sabi ni Elvira habang nakatingin sa lalaking bigla siyang sinamaan ng tingin ng marinig ang sinabi niya.

"H-ho? Ano po?" Utal na tanong ng ama ni Jax kaya tinignan siya ni Elvira at nginitian ito.

"Jax and I will get married. Kapalit nun, bayad na kayo sa utang niyo."

"ANO?! NASISIRAAN KA NA BA NG ULO?!"