CHAPTER 37

ELVIRA'S POV

5 years had passed and now my daughter is turning 5 years old.

I am just waiting for her outside of her school to surprise her. I was so busy this past few days to the point that I can't fetch her from school.

Her Nanny, is the one who's taking care of her while I am working. Her name is Hazel. She's half Australian, and half Korean.

"Hey, Fate!" I called my daughter.

Her jaw dropped when she saw me. She ran towarsa me so I carry her so I can hug her.

"Mommy, you're here. I'm glad!" She said.

Ohh! You don't have an idea how I love her aussie accent.

"Yes. Sorry 'cause Mommy was busy this days. But I am here now." I said.

"It's okay. Yet it is not okay too."

"And why is that?"

"Because I want something." And yeah, that's it. I know what she wants.

"A new book?" I asked.

"Nope." Or not.

"We have a sem-break. So I want to go to another country. And I won't no for an answer because my birthday is also coming."

Yeah. She's brat.

I tried so much to stop spoiling her what she wants but I just can't stop because everytime she got what she wants, she's showing me her cute dimple and smiled cutely.

But of course I am always telling her that not everytime she'll get what she wants. And hindi lahat ng bagay, makukuha niya. She agreed with that but sometimes, she's not.

"Hmmm... Now you want to go to another country huh. But anyways, since your birthday is coming then maybe we can go."

"Yay! Then can we go to Philippines?" She asked that made me stunned.

"Please Mommy. I wanna see Grandpa. You are always showing me his picture but it is not enough. I wanna call him Grandpa in person." Pamimilit niya.

"Sorry baby but it is not that easy to saw him because he's a businessman. And he's so busy."

"I know that, Mommy. It's okay for me even from a far. I just wanna see him in person. Or maybe just a quick glance." She's really determined to see her grandpa.

Sane with me, tho. I also wanna see my Dad and Cindy. But what if, magkita sila ni Jax?

Hindi imposibleng hindi niya mamukhaan si Fate.

But... Maybe her Grandpa deserves to see her granddaughter.

I sighed. "Okay fine. But only for two days. And after that we are going to Korea since Mommy have something to do."

She smiled. "Yes! Yes! Yes please! I wanna go to Korea also! I wanna see Daddy Aries." She said so I smiled.

Aries is currently in South Korea right now and he'll comeback in one month so I have a plan to surprise him.

ILANG araw lang ay paalis na kami papuntang Pilipinas.

"Mamimiss ko kayo." Weng said.

"Mawawala lang naman kami ng ilang araw eh." Sabi ko.

"Ilang araw? Yung sabi mo nga sa Dad mo na babalik ka agad, inabot na ng limang taon." Sabi naman ni Tina but I just laughed at her.

"If matagalan. Then alam niyo na." Sabi ko.