01. Psychology of Scent

─━─

𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦.

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

─━─

CHAPTER 1: 

Psychology of Scent

Chou Tzuyu is truly a very straightforward person. She would get up early to do some yoga, play with her dogs first before taking a bath, bathe and get ready afterward, drink coffee to wake her up, eat a light breakfast, take the dogs to her parents' house, and then drive to the school to continue her study practice in order to earn that certification as an official perfumer.

Inside the university, she seems cold and quiet, but when it comes to her circle of friends she will simply smile and laugh with them. She also doesn't make friends first, but she's a mix of approachable and intimidating type—it's just up to the people on how they will make their way towards her.

The very first time she felt something towards a girl was during 10th Grade, at first she thought it was something normal to feel butterflies inside her stomach when a girl hugs her or playfully kisses her cheeks/hands or just randomly text her goodnight.

But then again she discovered that she must have been attracted to girls too. It was a long process, until she finally embraces it.

And then she uncovered that life is actually fun. Hitting both sides—hmm super fun.

For her, her life consists of four basic elements.

Oh no no no, we're not talking about water, earth, fire, and air.

Her life consists of four basic elements namely.

Boring classes,

Expensive parties,

Active friends,

and mouthwatering sex.

Oops, scratch the last one! That's not really true. It's kinda the opposite.

Chou Tzuyu isn't an 'only for hook up' kind of a woman, she's respectful, educated, professional, charming, devoted—all the positive words do really suit her.

According to her friends, she's a walking green flag who doesn't even think sexually of a sexy woman wearing revealing clothes that will pass her by.