03. Aspiring Perfumer

CHAPTER 3:

Aspiring Perfumer

"You are sexually frustrated. Confirmed."

Tzuyu screwed the cap out of the water bottle harshly and gulped at the water straight to her throat. When she felt satisfied, she glared at her friends who are looking at her.

"I. Am. Not. How many times do I have to say it?!"

"Because you look like you are." Nayeon teases, leaning forward, holding a glass in her hand.

"Well, I'm not, okay?"

"Tzu, it's been like 4 days already. Stop denying it." Momo speaks in between chuckles, not fully believing the youngest in the group.

"Who is it that fuck you up? Or better to say, who is it that you want to fuck, huh?"

Tzuyu closed her eyes at the question thrown by her Jeongyeon unnie.

"No one." Tzuyu snaps at it one more time. "I was just frustrated in one of my subjects, that's all... a-argh you know what? Let's just stop talking about this, please give me peace."

"Understandable, Prof. Minatozaki's class is really tiring. I'm telling you, no horseshit right here."

Tzuyu closes her eyes again and sigh hearing the forbidden name.

"Prof. Minatozaki?" Nayeon asked curiously while leaning her body at Jeongyeon, she gives Dahyun a stare. "Who's that?"

"One of our prof. She's 32 years old, considered young, a goddess, but she's a monster in her field."

"Wooh 32 years old and a professor already?" Jeongyeon says enough for Dahyun to nod.

"Make sense, she's like a celebrity or something, look." Momo faces her phone to them but Tzuyu didn't even bother to look at it.

It's true that Prof. Minatozaki is admirable enough at her young age and this is what Tzuyu is afraid of. For sure her professor had tons of admirers lining up and here she is, at the last part of the line.

"I think I heard of her name before." Chaeyoung sighed. "I just don't know where."

Nayeon shrugs her shoulder. "Well, the young people who succeed in life just like that are so inspiring. I'm envious really. How about you, Tzu? What do you think of your Professor?"

Tzuyu, once again, sighed.

"No comment."

The girls raise their hands in defeat, chuckling along at the hard-headed woman.