02. Scent Testing

CHAPTER 2: 

Scent Testing

"Here are your charts for today's activity. Write your records and answers, then pass them to me before the class hours end, understood?"

Today, Professor Minatozaki Sana is wearing her usual pencil skirt—but the color is dark blue this time—it's high-waisted, her white buttoned-up blouse perfect clads her shaped body and her killer heels just make her look so much more attractive and sexier. Her hair is loose down and she's not wearing her glasses this time.

With this kind of look, Tzuyu wonders how would it feels like to have sex with her if her professor when she gets sweaty under the tension that will going to produce in their body. And even if she sweats, that would be really hot. So hot. She also wonders how it feels like to grasp her hair in one hand and pulls her professor's head from behind as her other hand fingers her puss—

Okay, nevermind. Damn.

Tzuyu looks down at the paper that Dahyun gives her and began scolding herself mentally about having this sexual imagination again to her professor.

She gives herself enough pep talk last night to not to lose some grip but here she is again. God, she really needs to go confess to the church, right?

"Yow, I hate this kind of activity." Dahyun whispers beside her, rumpling her eyebrows while checking if Prof. Minatozaki is looking at them. Good thing she isn't.

"Same." Tzuyu answered weakly. "I hate this so much."

"This is my last straw. I barely passed the Basic Scent testing last year and now this?" Dahyun added a firm rant.

Tzuyu nodded slowly, frowning hard. "How do we expect to know how a scent will going to affect us psychologically? This is insane."

The both of them sighed at the hopeless thought of passing.

Tzuyu stares at the different kinds of perfumes in a small tray that they will going to smell using a thick matte paper.

Tzuyu despises the activity since after participating in their Basic Scent Testing, she returned home feeling as though she had entered a brand-new galaxy. She felt lightheaded that day from inhaling too many scents.

However, it's not actually a hell-like experience but for today she doesn't even want to know. This activity involves the mind and even though she has this strong urge to chill she also realized that this kind of activity will help her to become an active level perfumer.

Psychology of Scent, how scent can impact customers, how scent plays a vital role in someone's mind, how a scent can speak thousands of words..

Scents hold memories and feelings. The scent alone can trigger an accurate recall of the things that you tend to forget.

But yeah fuck how would I know?  How would I know that these scents will change our mood? I fucking suck at this!