GhostBusting

Hey Guys, this story just randomly came to my mind and I really wanted to put it into words.

So I hope you guys Enjoy this oneshot

___________________

Y/N was hanging out at Phoebe's one day then suddenly she heard a unusual noise, "Uh Pheebs did you hear that noise?" Phoebe looked at Y/N confused "What noise?" Y/N sighed "I heard a banging noise, should we go and find out what it is?"

Phoebe nodded picking up the P.K.E meter "Yeah we should go check it out" suddenly Phoebe's brother Trevor appeared "Hey pheebs, did you hear that banging noise?" Phoebe nodded again "Yeah me and Y/N were actually going to check out what it was"

Phoebe, Y/N and Trevor went to look around to see if they can find out what the noise was or where it was coming from. Y/N holds onto Phoebe tightly feeling scared.

Phoebe comforts her until they heard Trevor shout "Hey Guys, I think I found out what the noise was!" both Phoebe and Y/N looked at each other and then Phoebe held out the P.K.E meter in her hand and it started to get a strong signal.

Y/N looked confused "U-uh Pheebs, what exactly does that mean?" Phoebe turned to look at her "I think there's a ghost nearby" Y/N hides behind Phoebe scared. Phoebe Laughs "it's Ok I'll protect you, plus I have this Proton pack I found in my grandfather's lab, which is really heavy."

Suddenly a ghost appeared, Phoebe pointed the stream of light towards the ghost, Trevor threw the Trap under the ghost and stepped on the peddle, The ghost was then sucked into the trap.

"We caught a ghost!" Y/N says excitedly, Phoebe smiles "yep we did, told you I would protect you" Y/N laughs "thank you pheebs, you're my hero" Y/N kisses Phoebe's cheek and laughs again, Phoebe blushes very hard.
___________________
Words: 383

Finished: Wednesday 16th February 2022 at 12:18am

__________________

Really happy with how this book is turning out and I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am making it.

As always special thanks to hisdemonkingwayss for the help while writing this one

See you guys in the next one