Birthday party surprise

Hey guys, Thanks for the 124 views on this book glad yous are enjoying it.

Hope yous enjoy this one

___________________

Phoebe was busy planning a surprise birthday party for Y/N with the help of Trevor, Lucky and Podcast. She gets annoyed and throws her pen across the room "Why is this so DIFFICULT!!"

Trevor walked over and sits beside her "Hey pheebs, it's gonna be ok" Phoebe sighs "I just want this to be the perfect surprise party for Y/N" Trevor puts his hand on Phoebe's shoulder "I'm sure Y/N will love the party" Phoebe started to smile "thanks Trevor"

Podcast walks into the room "Hey Guys, the decorations are all up so what should we do now?" Phoebe smiled again "I think it's time for the birthday girl to come, so you guys hide and I will go get Y/N. Okay?" Everyone nods and goes hide while Phoebe heads off to Y/N's house.

*Timeskip*

Y/N was watching TV in her living room until she heard a knock on her door, she gets up and opens the door "Hi Pheebs" Phoebe smiles "Hi Y/N, will you come with me for a second I kinda have a surprise for you" Y/N looked confused "Uh sure Pheebs".

*Timeskip*

Once they both arrived back at Phoebe's house Y/N started to get suspicious. "Pheebs, is this a good surprise or a bad surprise?" Phoebe laughs "It's a good surprise you will love it" Y/N gets a bit nervous, Phoebe takes her hand and opens her front door.

Everyone Jumps out and shouts "SURPRISE" Y/N looked shocked "Thanks you guys, you really didn't have to do this" Phoebe smirks "told you that you would love it" Y/N kisses Phoebe passionately "thanks Pheebs, I love it but I love you more" Phoebe kisses Y/N back, "I love you too Y/N"

__________________

Words: 349

Finished: Saturday 19th February 2022 at 5:45am
__________

Thank you guys for reading this Chapter

As always I shall see you guys in the next one