Nightmares

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I just took a break for a couple days, anyway guys thank you sooo much for the 583 views.

Hope yous enjoy this one!

___________

Phoebe wakes up in the middle of the night gasping for air, She shakes Y/N gently. Y/N yawns then sits up and  turns to look at her "What is it Pheebs?" Phoebe sighs "I....I had a n...nightmare" Y/N nods and holds her hand in comfort "w...what was it about?"

Phoebe tries to smile at her "I..it was about that time we took down Gozer, my mum was still a dog and we couldn't save her" She then starts to cry. Y/N hugs Phoebe "Pheebs, It's alright, theres nothing to worry about your mum's safe and sound at home." Phoebe sighs "I'm just scared it might happen again and I won't be able to protect her."

Y/N shakes her head and puts her hand on Phoebe's shoulder "Pheebs, Even if does happen again, Which I'm sure it won't. You will be able to Protect her, Cause your the bravest, smartest and prettiest girl I know." Phoebe blushes and leans in to kiss Y/N's lips passionately, Y/N kisses back then rests her head on Phoebe's chest.

Phoebe starts playing with Y/N's hair "Thanks baby for helping me calm down" Y/N looks up and kisses Phoebe's cheek "You're welcome babe" Phoebe Yawns then falls asleep still holding Y/N.  Y/N smiles sweetly giving Phoebe one last kiss on the cheek before snuggling beside her and falling asleep.

_________________

Words: 302

Finished: Sunday 27th February 2022 at 5:48am

_________

Hey Guys hoped yous enjoyed this chapter

As always I Shall see you guys in the next one