The First Day

Y/N was pulled into the dark abyss of school. She absolutely despised school out of all things, more than her brother. Her brother had extreme masses of popularity, she was so jealous and aspired to be him one day. Every single time she attempted to socialise with him, he would stubbornly look away, or physically harm her in-front of his friends. They were called 'The Bad Kids'. William hated them with a passion, they're extremely disobedient and once even threw a whole rock at William's car. But, he completely kept his calm, as everyone knew them as the perfect family. Y/N sucked up her chest, and exhaled. She was ready, she thought, despite having no friends. At this rate, her only reasoning was to go ask her brother, Michael, if maybe she could hang around with them for once in a while. Just an one off though, totally.
She approached them and instantly got dirty looks and numerous looks up and down, it seems as if the popular girls were hanging around with them. Y/N didn't like them one bit, she knew that they only meant trouble and one of the girls in the group was known for being so...aggressive. Y/N didn't do anything though, she meant no harm and she was extremely peaceful, she kept herself to herself. She doesn't even think anybody knows that she is Michael's sister, purely because Michael denies all of the allegations about it. She continued to slowly and cautiously confront her brother. Although, one person caught her eye first, and it was the complete opposition of her brother. She knew exactly who it is was. They gave her a death stare, making Y/N whether or not she should go back to where she was originally going, but no. Y/N continued, no matter the intimidations and sucked herself up. "Come on, Y/N, you can do it, you can do anything." She heard her father exclaim to her in her head. She loved him so much, and could always trust him. Until, this was, she was stopped recklessly in her tracks by someone she most definitely did not want to be stopped by. She did try her hardest to look away, but it didn't work. "Oh no...it's the freak!" chuckled Becky, the massive deal of the group. Her worshipers giggled alongside her, making the most of the moment. Y/N felt like bursting into waterworks, but she couldn't, and kept reminding herself in her head on how much persuasion her father gave her and that she should not surrender to nobody. She inhaled deeply, and exhaled with a shudder. "What are you doing here? Are you alone?" questioned Becky, getting into Y/N's face, aggressively pushing her nose with her pointer finger. She was speechless, and only went cross-eyed when focussing on Becky's finger making contact with her nose. She attempted to take steps back, but she was absorbed in the endless crowd of elders. "Uh..." murmured Michael, he didn't know what to do, and he was frightened of his father beating him if he got into another fight, but at the same time he was afraid of being beaten for not protecting his little sister. He was complexed."No..." whispered Y/N, she was too frightened to say it louder. "Why isn't Michael doing anything? He's my brother..." thought Y/N. At this point, the only way to offer protection to herself was to be vocal. Her arms withered even by the presence of Becky. "Say it again." persuaded Becky with the most threatening look on her face. Y/N knew she had got herself into the worst situation she could've, she should've went with her gut and walked away. What was she meant to do? She wasn't strong enough by a mile, and Michael was standing there like a hopeless case, looking as if he was on her side. She was fed up by her brother's ignorance and stuck up for herself.. "N-N-N-No." Y/N nervously spoke. Becky loudly giggled, as if she was psychotic. Y/N was hesitant to move, the slightest movement would definitely send her down the wrong way. "You are going to wish you had never said that to me." she dauntingly raged. "Wh-" Y/N questioned only to now be hushed by the swiftness of Becky. Becky thrusted her arm forward and grasped her neck as tightly as possible, bringing her feet slowly up. Hanging. Flashbacks of the most memorable moments went through her head, she was spinning, loosing consciousness. Her eyes were fluttering, fending for themselves to stay open, who knows what would happen if they shut? Her eyes shut, forcing her body to be absorbed into the mindset of death. Her body flopped in the hand of Becky, and her head held down by agony. Michael had pure fire in his eyes. He couldn't believe himself and how he hesitated to assist his sister for such a long duration of time. That was it, he took a step forward behind Becky. "What the fuck did you just do?" Michael terrorised over Becky. She was glaring at Y/N, and was so mesmerised by the pain flowing through her veins and her body turning to dust in her hand. Michael was disgusted, and couldn't imagine it. He took no hesitation and smacked Becky's face, right at the top of her nose. His fist turned red and pale, he felt sick and his heart was pumping exceedingly rapid, his head went faint and he started seeing unknown blobs of colour. He dropped to the floor and began to sob, tucking himself in his knees. He flopped loosely, as he imagined the thought of his sister being dead. Her death being caused by his friend. Anger filled him, and he stood up with malicious intentions only. "Y-Y-Your...w-w-w-eak..." Becky babbled as her face turned pale and she dropped to the floor dramatically like a sack. Michael stomped with all of his weight onto her face, stomach, and neck. Causing her to heave, and convulse in exertion. As for Y/N, she was on the floor alongside Becky, unconscious.
"It's my fault."