Pizzeria

Michael treasured this memory forever, they both looked adorable and so happy in it

Michael treasured this memory forever, they both looked adorable and so happy in it. "Haha! Look at us!" Michael giggled as if he was a child again. Mentally...he was. He never experienced a honest childhood and he grew up too quick. He was 15 now, so he had 3 years before he was forced out of the childish behaviour. "Yeah!" Evan grinned and hugged his brother. He flew into his arms and Michael lifted him higher up like a baby. "Let's go?" he questioned, so glad his brother was enjoying himself. Michael sprinted with him tightly grasped in his arms over to the entrance of the Pizzeria. He barged into the Pizzeria care free, rapidly pacing in-front of everybody as the slow coaches, Elizabeth, William and Y/N all walked calmly. "Look at those two, never known them to be closer." Y/N stated and chuckled slightly towards the end. "That's something new...They're clearly living today as if it's their last day!" she rolled her eyes and folded her arms aggressively. She did sort of miss the attention span of Michael, and wanted Evan to be her. "At least I have my daddy!" Y/N bragged and flopped her arm over William's shoulder, making him smile proudly down at her. "That's right!" he confirmed and wrapped his arm round her neck.
They walked in a while after them and was confronted by the waft of pizza but dust at the same time. "Wow." Y/N was stunned. The golden metallic animatronics stood proudly on the stage and roughly moved their arms and head as if they were singing. "Mikey...I don't like the animatronics." he quivered and crawled up in his skin. "Don't be silly, they're animatronics. They can't do anything to you." he cackled and was representing and imagining a whole scenario in his head to make him realise that animatronics aren't scary and to scare him to death at the same time. He was so excited, but he had to make sure nobody was there before he could do it. "Alright kiddos! I'm going to go order some pizza. How does that sound?" he requested with a vast smile. "Sounds good dad." Michael was the only one who responded, all the other kids were beginning to mess about. "Do NOT go into the staff room or anything like that. Understand me?" he switched to stern so quickly, and pointed at all of them. He meant it.
The whole room was full of chaos, but out of the 4 there was one extremely curious kid. That kid being Michael. He really was interested about why that singular room was so significant, although he would be at risk if he entered. But it couldn't harm, could it? His father would never find out. "Hey. I need the toilet. I'll be back soon. Stay in this room as dad said. Okay?" he commanded them, but he was about to disobey his father either way. He just had to manipulate them into thinking that he was going to the restroom. They all farewell heard him, just chose to ignore and continue with their playing. He tiptoed into the staff room and slowly opened the door, to be met with a bunch of things. "Oh shit." he thought as he heard footsteps. He barged out and ran back into the Pizzeria, only to find out if was just Elizabeth going to find her father. He was bored at this point, but he remembered he was practically alone now as Y/N decided to follow the tracks of Elizabeth.
It was him and Evan. "Evan come here buddy!" he persuaded Evan to come to him so he could take advantage. He crawled over and Michael picked him up. "Hey fella! You want to say hello to the animatronics?" he chuckled and raised him closer to the stage. He shook his head in fear and started sobbing. "Hold those tears man...I'm not going to do anything!" he shrieked in a harsh tone. Evan soon became quite, but tears continued following down his face silently. "Hey...looks like that bear guy is hungry! You're his snack." he giggled like a child and shoved him in the mouth. Evan was panicking and attempting to shuffle out of the animatronic. Michael was bombarded with absolute disbelief and shock. The animatronic...Michael killed him. He stood there, numb. He looked at his feet and let go of himself. He smacked against the floor, still feeling numb and not making up for what he just did. He lay there. He didn't even say goodbye. "This isn't real." he whispered to himself, whilst preparing for the worst. That was until a high pitched squeal came from his mouth after full moments of him holding them in for the sake of himself. "I can't do this no more!" he violently shrieked. He crashed his knuckles onto the rock solid floor in expression. "What the hell is going on?" William intimidatingly walked in, concerned of all the catastrophic noises.
"W-" he was struck for words. There was his beloved son in the head of an animatronic, pale. Black bags lay under his eyes and his face fully unexpressive. There was Michael, underneath the animatronic, weak and in mental agony. "It was you wasn't it boy." he howled with wicked laughter. "It was you! All this time it was you making my life living hell. You are a monstrosity." Michael got up in an instant and slowly scooted away until he bumped into the stage. His hair got coated with a thick layer of Evan's fresh blood, hanging from the mouth of the animatronic. William only got closer, tightly suffocating his wrist and dragging him up to his feet. He bashed him off the floor as he mopped the floor with Michael until he reached the staff room. The room was just an abyss of pure fear and dismay. "I'll deal with you...privately." he mumbled and slammed the door. His legs were weeping as his wobbled across the room. "No..." he babbled, blood beginning to pour out of his mouth onto the unknown floor below him. "No..." he coughed sharply, scratching his throat. He continued to drag himself through the absolute mess of the untouched room, touching things in bursting hopes he can find a switch. He was oblivious to what was surrounding him. "SHIT!' he felt a spark on his ankle from a plug igniting from the strings of blood from Michael's mouth. "Oh no. No. No..." he held down his head as he witnessed paperworks ignite in flames. They burnt to crisps within seconds, almost instantly continuing to spread across the walls. He backed up and resorted to the door as his only near escape. He was too weak to continue. His life didn't feel real and it felt as if it was made for a story. "PLEASE!" He bashed and bashed on it to try and just tell them to get out right now. He didn't care about himself. Why would he? "OPEN! FIRE FIRE!" he blurted out as more blood dripped out of his mouth like a waterfall. He resulted to the only other option, he paced back into the fire and had a slight run up as he head butted the door, somewhat opening the lock enough from him to get his fingers through. "O-Oh..O-pen it!" he screamed out in agony. He couldn't hold himself up for much longer...
By pure luck, the door was old, chipped and wasting away enough from him to keep punching it. It slowly withered away, chunks falling off, bouncing off the floor and into the fire, only to make it more raging. "COME ON!" he maniacally hollowed. The door crashed open in inches, and required all of his strength. Before he knew it, ideally the entirity of the room was ignited in feisty flames. "GET OUT! EVERYONE GET OUT!" he screeched. "OUT OUT OUT!" His hand clutched the door tight enough, allowing him to push it open with such force. He was sprinting as rapidly as he could to get himself out to ensure that everybody was out. He was slipping, his feet loosing grip and his legs failing on him. No matter the agony, he couldn't stop. He could see the golden ribbons shining upon him as the door reflected them.. He could see his long awaited checkpoint, right outside those fog covered doors. They stood there, rioting in relief yet pain. He approached the door in harrowing affliction. His hand cratered onto the slowly decaying door as he tugged for the sake of his life.

...

The door was wedged tightly by the melted plastic and unbelieve heat. "OPEN IT!" Michael shrieked in excrusiating pain. Y/N sprinted up to the door and saw him suffering in the place only made for torture. She couldn't suck in the way she was witnessing her brother scream in discomfort. His whole body was aching and throbbing. He just wanted to be out and with his family. Y/N couldn't take it, and began to rag the door with all of her strength. Behind her stood her father, watching his son burn, his eyes lit up with destiny and his smile stretching to his ears. "DAD HELP ME PLEASE!" Y/N wailed for assistance to save her brother. Watching him suffer whilst putting his whole life in Y/N's hands made her weak and feeble. Her knees gave up, and dropped to the floor, scraping aggressively. Y/N bowed her head.
She raised her pointer finger and drew a heart using the foggy, heated base. "I love you." she mouthed to him, he responded with a slight shake of his head and he rest his head on the glass as he burnt.

His heart died a slow death, living for the sake of protecting his sister.