The Start

"Charlie!"
"What is it now William?"
"I'm headed out, can you make sure everything stays in place?"
"Yes," I replied reluctantly, me being the only other person coherent enough to make sure this place is still running, without our master, Mr.Brown being awake we are the only qualified people to. The sound of the door closing signals that I can hide in the rafters now. I carefully make my way up as to not wake our master. Of course I have a sword on me as to make sure no intruders think I am not just a little girl but another part is I cut my hair every month and make sure I look more masculine than I am.
Someone's outside, he's inside now, chains a convicted? My God it's a pirate, very obviously had been caught but escaped. Ha, he's trying to get out of the chains lucky for him I made him. Masters bottle, oh dear, this is anything but good, Will might kill me but I am to protect the shop. "I wouldn't recommend waking him," I made my voice slightly deeper in an attempt to sound like a man. "Buggar, and where might you be mysterious voice?" He asked unbothered and most likely drunk. I silently hopped down behind him, "Here." He spun on his heel and looked surprised. "Your not a man."
"And your not welcome here I do belive I didn't invite you in."
"And you work here, I suppose you don't know how to get these off."
"Ha, I made the damn things course I do."
"Then if you could I would be right on my merry way."
"I might be female and working something others cannot but that doesn't mean I'd commit treason."
The door creaked open and I presume Will stepped in. "Well that's a new one, siblings are you?"
"What makes you say that?" Will and I speak at the same time, " and beside its two against one we have the upper hand," I finish, he stares at me like I've grown another head. "Pirate."
"And the fight is already unfair, and you think stating what we already knew will help your case you are truly mistaken."
"Just thought that you already knew fair fights weren't in pirate nature."
"3 hours a day?"
"Everyday," I smile, and toss my brother a sword. "Oh my," says the pirate. Suddenly before we were even able to fight a bottle smashed across his head, and a squadron came bursting through the door. "Good job Mr.Brown, and this is the day that Captian Jack Sparrow almost escaped." I had dropped the sword and stpped back lowering my head because as a women just understand my place amoung men. "Ms, and Mr.Turner," the leader of the squadron spoke. "Good day to you sir," I curtsy showing respect. They leave with the man and Mr.Brown turns to me, "What have I said about picking up a sword missy?"
"Not to."
"Then why was there a sword in your hands?"
"I was merely protecting myself and the shop."
"Sir if I may-"
"Sush, boy."
"Your sister needs to learn how to be a proper lady, but you seem to be a part of the cause of why she doesn't listen and helps 'round here," I unboutably looked very guilty, and did my best to keep my mouth shut. "My apologies sir," I quietly say as I go to sit.

Chaos and yelling was all that was heard. "Will what is going on?"
"Charolette stay here, and lock the doors, if I scream come for me and only of I scream."
"Alright, just be safe, your all I have."
"As I," Will then left with sword in hand, I did as he asked and locked the doors staying near the entrance incase he were to yell. Cannons, crying, screaming but nigh of Will, till the end of the carnage, I ran to him knowing he could be hurt or dead. Yet there I see a man standing over him and Will unconscious on the ground, "Will!" I shrieked cauing the man to turn and face me. "Parley, I envoke the ancient rule of parley," I stand my ground not wishing to die on this day. He firmly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the ship. Thank God me and Elizabeth studied pirates, and their code. "Elizabeth," I breathed out, seeing her here scared me she wasn't supposed to be here, only me. "Char-"
"Yes Elizabeth it's me."
"Why are you here?" Before I could answer a loud booming came from infront of us. "Captain Barbosa," Elizabeth seemed pleased. "And who might you be?"
"My sister, Elizabeth Turner, and I am Charles Turner."
"Bootstrap bill."
"Welcome aboard me ship Ms, and Mr.Turner."