Dining with the Captain

Two nimwits came in one holding a maroon dress for Elizabeth. I nudge her slightly, signaling she should pay attention. "Your to dine with the captain."
"And what if we refuse?"
"You'll be dining with the crew naked."
"We will dine with the captain, you can leave," I reply witha cold tone, I will not let Elizabeth's dignity go down into some wretched dirty pirates hands. "I recommend you dress quickly Barboosa doesn't seem like a patient man," I turn my back to her knowing that she and Will have massive crushes on each other but won't admit it. She walks straight out and I have to keep up with her strides, but we soon make it to the captains quarters. I have a dagger in my boot as a back up plan but that's only because I take no chances. I sit in between the captain and Liz, we've been friends for a long time, longer than she's known Will. We ate in silence, he told us there was no need to be civil but I kept up the act, he offered wine to us and I declined he also offered an apple, and I was not having it anymore, I slashed the apple with my dagger and saw bubbles.
"BASTARD, you were trying to kill us!"
"Why would I kill ye if you still have purpose?"
"Then why was the apple poisoned in the first place?" Before he could answer Elizabeth ran out, "Oh God damn," I cursed under my breath, before running after her when I walked out she let out a shrill scream, the crew were nothing but bones. "Elizabeth get back to our cabin, quickly I'll try to distract them," I demanded this of her knowing that they would be harsh on me but I'm used to it. I spot the crows nest and see that I could jump over board if I climbed the nets, and so I kinda did. "Hey, nimwits, you obviously need one or both of us and let's just say I'm the obvious first choice so why not I throw myself overboard and have you scallywags try to save me from a watery death, because I shall not let my sister be harmed by some undead pirates," I hang off the net with no fear of what could await me. "Boy, get down from there and ye sister will be spared," he said the last bit under his breath thinking I couldn't hear him, "for now." I begrudgingly get down and stare him down, "You best keep that promise pirate." I turned on my heel and walked to our cabin and every crew member stepped aside scared of either me or if the captain was following me, but I felt no presence following me.