Marroned with Jack Sparrow

We all were taken back to The Pearl the crew of the ship that Will had come on tied to the mast, with me Will, Liz, and the pirate from earlier being held by the crew heading to God knows where.
We reached an island far from many others isolated from everyone, the pirate that stumbled in named, Jack had his effects dropped overboard and then swam down to get them Elizabeth was force to take off the red dress for Barbossa, and the crews own sadistic pleasure. I finally broke out of my trance as a crew member pushed me forward, "Damn you and your crew Barbossa, may Davey Jones have your souls trapped in an eternal hell!" I proceeded to run and jump off, swimming to the shore with Liz and Jack. I let my chest heave up and down as I lay on the sandy beach. Liz was off yelling at Jack asking as to how he survived, while he searched as though his life depends upon it. "This place has been untouched in years Sparrow, I highly doubt anything would be on this island anymore, the trading company that used it shut down 3 or 4 years ago, no way in hell are we getting off of here." I yell to the man who now stares at me. "You're from the blacksmith, that's a new one." Sparrow walked of with a bottle of rum after that. "Where did you meet him?"
"Oh, you know protecting the shop pirate walks in attempting to get chains off, and low and behold I'm up in the rafters seeing everything, I know not as to why he was chained but always have to stop a criminal."
"He was chained after he saved me from drowning, and threatening me."
"Well isn't that dandy..."
"CHAROLETTE!"
"What, did I say something offensive?" Elizabeth started to walk off, "Liz com'n I was joking, light teasing, trying to make the air lighter." She turned on her heel and came back to sit with me. "For a commoner talking to the governors daughter, you're quite relaxed with your words." I turn my head towards her, "We've been friends since the age of ten Liz, of course I'm relaxed around the 'governors daughter' God I still don't understand why titles mean anything anyway, I mean yes status should be implemented but I still just think it absurd at this point."
"Well luv' at this day and age the world is still-" Jack starts making weird hand motions as he looks for the right word, "fubernucked, all anyone cares about is status and titles, so might as well get used to it." He adjusts his belt and pants and walks off to gather more things.