Blood

Whenever I left our quarters the crew would part for me to pass, most understood where I was going after the second or third time, the crowsnest the only place I can truly be myself and be alone with my thoughts. We sailed for two days more, and what we came to was a cove, and we waited for noon to arrive before we left the ship almost all of the crew came and of course me and Elizabeth were there. They waited till nightfall to begin, the crew grabbed me and held me back, Elizabeth was brought up to the casket, "YOU PROMISED TO NOT HARM HER!"
"Aye, we did but did ye not hear me? Afterwards I said 'for now she will', but you must remember Charles we're pirates we lie."
"Bastard! Bastard that is what you are a bastard!" I struggled and struggled, "get your goddamn hands off of me, she is my sister, I will protect her with my damn life and here you assholes are daring to face the wrath of me." I was then punched right across the face hard enough that I spat blood. "Bastard," I spat at the man who hit me, and yet no one hears me. I no longer care till I hear the sound of gold moving I look and see Liz on the pile having been thrown from where she was. "LIZ! Goddamn, Liz talk to me-"
"I'm sorry am I inturpting something?" I turn and see a very drunken looking pirate, with dread locks and a bottle of rum in his hand. "Don't say parley to them, they won't care."
"How in the bloody blazes do you know that?"
"Me and my sister tried," I nod to Liz but he looks as if I'm the crazy one, "Sister, must be very small considering I can't see 'er."
"What but Liz was just-" she was gone missing from where she was, "Damn she was there where in the hell could she have gone."
"Uh, probably with the boy I brought with no idea where he went."
"Boy? Name what's his name?"
"William, son of Bootstarp Bill."
"Damn you brother, fine Elizabeth is not my sister, nor am I her brother."
"Are you or are ye not the son of Bootstrap."
"I am a child of Bootstrap yes, but know one thing, William always has a backup plan even if he makes it up on the fly," just after admitting that the duo came back into the area having been caught by the crew.