4]

HEY GUYS!! I have a new book coming out in few days well more like one shot and you will be able to request any characters you want now let's get on with the 4th chapter]!!!

===========================================================================

"It was nice to finally train with you, Miss Uchiha." I smiled giving the small girl a pat on her head. She ran off leaving me all alone to get back together for the next training session. Even though I was still very young but 2 years older than your younger sister Sarada you had you mothers looks and you fathers' skill but your mothers fire, making you one of the top students in the academy. I sat back against the hard tree taking a deep breath. "Well, are you gonna train with me or sit there all day." you jumped a bit opening your eyes looking to see who it was. " GOD boruto what the hell you scared me." you said catching your breath. " Sorry.' He said with a smug smirk on his face.

" HEYYY, HEYY wake up, how long have you been out here its dark out and cold you're gonna get sick!" you looked up to see who it was ..." what a drag" he said... shikadai! why was he here you rubbed your eyes looking up at him with his hand in his pockets like all the other times you have ever seen him. " What are you doing here so late." You asked him, getting up and walking with him. " The real question is why you are out here so late." he asked looking at you " Well I must have fallen asleep after boruto had left and I'm here." You said rubbing the back of your neck with a small chuckle.

"What about you, why are you out here so late?" you asked sighing. " Me and my father got in a fight, such a drag.' he said also sighing. 'oh' you said with a nod being not so surprised oh all the times I could remember him and his dad getting in a fight or better yet him and his mom. " You could always go and apologize." you suggested nudging him to the side a bit." why would I do that if he started it." he said putting his hands on his neck. "Well, you can always try to be the bigger person." you said laughing a little. Soon enough you guys arrived at your house thanking him for helping you get home. "Don't forget!" you said walking into your house. "What a drag" he said walking off...

You shot up slapping yourself in the face, your alarm clock had been going off for over an hour you were going to be late you ran out of your room grabbing your clothes from the Lundry room after being freshly washed by your mom the night before. FREAK, FREAK, FREAK you though rushing to put everything on. It consisted of high wasted ninja shorts and a black cover that went over them with a small band that tightened them together. You ran to the entrance of the door but before that grabbing your lunch made the night before you slipped on you ninja shoes but with a little hell on them and ran out the door.

Arriving at the entrance of the village seeing the team you we're supposed to watch and make sure they actually made it through. It consisted of shikadai, cho-cho, last but not least Kawaki it was his mission to become a Genin. " Can't we just leave without her." Kawaki wined walking back and forth. " No smart one she's the leader" shikadai said sighing and shaking his head. " Oh th-re Sh-e I-s " Cho-Cho said pointing in my direction with a mouth full of chips. They both looked up " I'm here, I'm here" you said catching your breath. " Let's get this show on the road shall we! Formation" you said walking Infront

" So, what in the box that's so important" you asked looking back at him he panicked for a second. " Uh- uh an important old and expensive vase my grandmother bought, so m bringing it back to her." he said calming down. you guys we're far into the trail everyone seems out of it, so you decided to take a break for the night." We can stop here for a little make sure to eat something, so you have energy for when we go again." You said walking over to a Nere by waterfall.

Is someone watching me, you asked yourself, looking up around but calming down seeing the boy you we're guarding with Kawaki, he must have given him his own food, how sweet you said in your head jumping up to where they were. " Yo Kawaki do mind telling the other we're gonna head out it's getting late it easier to move in the dark." you said pointing to where they we're. He left leaving you alone with the boy, but you weren't able to shake the feeling off of you of someone watching you or the boy assuming it was nothing you moved on. *

You guys walked as it became foggy suddenly the boys box got pulled up as he yelled hey and pointed up at it. You jumped up but stopped suddenly when the person did his jutsu. blood barrier you said under your breath exhaling and activating your sharingun and going through it well Grabbing a Kunin out of your back pouch and throwing it out at the user. It hit him causing him to fall and break the jutsu for a split second giving you the room to go after the other person. " Go this way when your done with him" you said looking back, they shook their heads.

You had finally caught up to the guy that had the box defeating him Easley and tying him up. Soon the boy and Kawaki showed up, the man had somehow gotten louse from the rope and lunched me away feet, so I won't be able to get back soon enough, by the time you had gotten back the boy was lying there no movement you checked his pulse. He was dead.

You had found out that Kawaki was able to deliver the box full of whatever it was to the owner safely, so you headed back to village and gave the report of the mission. You stood there still after everyone had left and spoke " Even though the person we needed to escort safely sadly passed away." You said to the hokage. " Kawaki still was able to complete the mission, if I was there and not far away shot back, I would have been able to save the kid with my healing skills, so please don't put that on him and consider making him a genining please." You said bowing soon after walking out of the room silently.

Later that evening you had found out that he had become a ninja of the hidden leaf... .... . . ... ...

===========================================================================

IF you are reading this thank you for staying and waiting for this chapter to come out, I hope you enjoyed it, I'll be out with more this week!!!!!!!!! ALSO, SORRY THUIS CHAPTER IS ALL OVER THE PLACE IT WAS MADE IN A RUSH...!!! ANOTHER THING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH<3333333

1243 words...