5]

I'm soooooooo very sorry for leaving all of you hanging with no updates for a month I feel really bad but heres the new chapter enjoy!!!!

Jumping back, you clenched tightly together your left arm with a baby in it. flipping your kunai at the attacker moving your body to shield the baby from the attack. Then your team jumped in attacking from either side. Making the attacker fall to the ground and yelp in pain. You looked down at the small child in your hand humming to it then looking back up. By now your teammates tied the kidnapper up. They walked over to you, " What do we do with the baby?" they both asked at the same time. " We bring it back to the leaf to the hokage." You said jumping back into the trees. " ALONG WITH THAT THIEF TOO BOYS." you yelled back at them.

{TIME SKIP}

You finally arrived to the hokage's office knocking on the door. "Come in" he said. You still had the baby in your arms. " Um uh lord 7th?" you said walking in. He looked up eyes widening as he realized you had a baby in your arms. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A BABY?" he said yelling at you and standing up from his desk. " Well, uh you see a guy had this baby when me and my team were coming back home from a mission, and we saw him on the wanted board SOOO." you said responding to him. You shrugged your shoulders and looked back at him. He sighed sitting back down and falling back into his chair. " Shikamaru!" Naruto yelled he came walking through the door in seconds looking at Naruto then looking down seeing the baby in your hands. "What a drag." He said rubbing his temples.

Another time Skipp}

You were sitting on your bed looking at the baby next to you sleeping soundly. Lord seventh had given you the mission to look after the baby well they were looking for its mom. Knowing absolutely nothing really about babies or how to take care of them this was for sure going to be a lot of work. Well, the baby was sleeping you had remembered mama had kept Sarada's stuff from when she was baby packed away in the storage room, so you got it. You looked through it and found a pair of new clothes for the baby since the ones it was wearing were ripped up.

Once the baby woke up you gave it a bath and changed it into the clothes you had found an old carrier and had put it on and putting the baby in it. You had been walking in the village looking for food to feed it. Finally, you found a baby store buying different varieties of food to try for the baby along with a few toys. After you finished up there you had decided to get some food for yourself. You had run into Sarada and Boruto including Kawaki and Mitsuki. You all ate together at the burger place. "Soo sis what's up with the baby?" Sarada asked taking a sip of her drink. "It or he will be staying with us for a little while well they look for his mother." You spoke rubbing its small head of hair and looking back up. "Sweet" Boruto said "I've always wanted a brother!". Everyone at the table rolled their eyes as Sarada slapped Boruto across the head. " You have Kawaki!" she said sighing.

After everyone finished eating, they decided to go home you and Sarada on the other hand decided to go to a clothing store and find more boy Ish clothing for him. After checking out you guys went back home to find mama cooking dinner in the kitchen. " How was work mama?" Sarada said giving her a hug. " It was busy like every other day" she said hugging her back. You sat the bags on the Counter. "What's all this?" she said looking inside. " More clothes for the little baby I'm taking care of." You spoke well hugging him to your chest. " So, the bays getting spoiled." she said giggling a little. " He is the only "man" in the house at the moment." You said with a small laugh.

You fed him and changed him and put him to bed in the guest room. After that you went to the hokages office. " Did you find anything on the mom?" you asked looking at him. " We found something on a mom looking for her lost baby she is heading over here as soon as she can to look.' He said smiling. you sighed in relief because taking care of a baby was no joke you were now very much thankful for your mom for taking care of you. " Thank you, lord 7th!" you said walking back home.

That night you went to bed with no worries but if only you knew what was going to happen tomorrow.

Sorry about the very very late update and more Kawaki moments and maybe a date coming up! LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH THANKS FOR READING!!

866 words