START THE BOOK FROM HERE "𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏"

So I decided to start from the part in the series where Saskues fighting the Otsutsuki and just insert the character, like the time in the show where the chuni exams are about to happen! sorry, I'm not sure if it's good or not I haven't written in quite a while lol I hope you like it!

-------  "what the hell is that thing" I point up to a guy in all white jumping down quickly with asword in hand and a  horn and half of his face covered. But he strikes down causing me to react quickly and jump back as well as Saskue next to me. " damn whatever he wants must be really important" I say shrugging a bit and jumping back even more.   "I am kinshiki Otsutsuki On guard!"he yells before launching himself at me before saskue steps infront of us and starts fighting him.

I run grabbing a scroll from the weird palace I run outside finding them fighting back and fouth.
"-And where is kaguya otsutsuki" a man said from the top of the palace as if he some god right? "you mean you don't know..... Kaguya isnt here anymore."Saskue said looking up to him with his eyes in the Sharingan "you're going to tell us everything you know~"he said having a slim smirk appeared on his face. The other big guy started launching himself at saskue.

I soon enough make eye contact with him as he signals its time to go. As i run as fast as i can he opens a portal as jim and i jump in with a quick giggle. "UGH YOU WONT GET AWAY" the big one yells soon the portal closes.

We telaported to somewhere random as I catch my breath I hand him the scroll and put my hands on my knees trying to steady my breaths. "Thereee ya go dad."

"Otsutsuki?"Sikamarau says asking with a questioning look. "Yeah, thats what he called himself, there's no doubt's that he belongs to the exact same otsutsuki clan as kaguya." Saskue said looking at the scroll "wait isnt kaguya thata person who you guys sealed away?" I ask.  "yes during the 4th great ninja war" Narutos says as he looks up with large eye bags from staying at the hokages office for days.

"Well im tired so ill wait outside for you dad have a good night everyone!" I say as I yawn and walk out of the hokage office. " I dont have a good feeling about this...." I watch out of one of the windows in the hokages building. " We can go now"says a voice from behind me. "finally Im starving for moms cooking" I say as the thought of it makes me drool a bit.

But Saskue stops and looks out the window as his eyes go wide. I get curious and look out the window soon enough seeing boruto running toward the hokage building.

"What the..."

Boruto runs up busting the doors open as saskue calmly walks out with me behind him. "Uncle Saskue? Were you talking to my father- ..... Were done" Saskue interups borutos sentance. "what are you doing here boruto?"
I ask as I raise my eyebrow a little. "I could ask you the same thing.." he says pointing at me and squinting his eyes. " I-I'm here with my dad... I say pointing my thumb at him next to me... I- Whatever.... I say with a huff ...im gonna go home im beat." I start  walking home as Sasuke and Boruto started yelling at eachother more like Boruto at saskue but yeah you get it.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Mom im home!"I yell as I unzip-my boots and neetly put them together. Soon enough a ring comes at the door and sarada comes running to open it. " Oh hey Sarada-

"Sarada whats the matter?" Sakura asks wiping her hands off with a towel and coming in eyes view with the front door. "S-S-Saskue?" Sakura asks starting to look hazy. "So Im home"Saskue says with the usual straight look on his face "M-mom!" I half yell before stumbling over to her before she falls on the ground.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
"I-I~ Can't Believe S-Saskues is~"Sakura says with a  shaky voice and hazy eyes "ya know you really dont have to fall to pieces like this just because dads home out of the blue..... Sarada says with a small giggling in between... So how long do you get to stay here this time?" Sarada asks I smile a bit finally being back home "Untill you finish taking the chunin exams" Saskue says as Sarada face lights up.

"So.. I met Naruto's son today" Sasuke states  sitting down. "Oh Boruto?" Sarada asks.
" He said he wants to become my student"
Saskue said with a calm voice.
" Him? You're student? That's funny" I say giggling a little as I rest my chin on the back of the couch. Sarada looks up at me and giggles a little "how was your mission?"She asks looking back up to me. "It was weird I didn't even find anything, I just ended up running into dad." I say with a bummed face

         "I mean at least you get to go on fun missions I'm stuck with the boring ones." She says with a small pout " you've just gotta get a feel for it before you get the big missions! the missions you're on now may be easy and boring, buttt you gotta learn teamwork before you go out on the big field, I mean if you don't you'll end up getting your team hurt or even yourself!" I smile at her a bit. "But you always go out alone on you're missions." She says a little confused. "Well that's a story for another time Sarada!"I say smiling and standing up straight. 

       "I'm starving.." I say walking over to the small apartment kitchen and grabbing a little snack from the fridge. I walk down the hall way and to my room opening the door.
" Finally I'm home" I say as I fall on my bed. "How soft~" Soon enough I drift off to a deep slumber.

︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
----------
Ok! I havent writen in a long time so hopefully this came out ok.. I really hope you guys like the first chapter it took a while to write because im really bad at finishing something in all one sitting ill update more offten now.!! ❤︎︎❤︎︎

❤︎︎ 904 words ❤︎︎