[0] Somewhere to Start

"There's always a magic bullet to every matter. I reckon you, too, lessoned that, Lady Asakura?"

You shot the azure-haired lad beside you a glare. "Spare me the formalities,"

"And please try to not beat around the bush." Despite it meant to be a request, the words escaped from your lips prospected more of an order.

Eyes both his and yours were settled on a striking male. Neither you nor the commissioner obscured each gazes from the prominent fixer, housekeeper, Kamisato's guard dog; the Mondstadt born male had umpteen names treading on his heels. You notioned it was no big deal to add another new ephitet for the sweet guy. Perhaps, an exact surname you carried would be befitting.

The breeze greeted your senses whilst you glanced to the esteemed young master. You two seemed to be locking horns over a guy by having a not-so contest of 'i stared at him first, therefore he's mine.'

He chuckled lightly as you're throwing glances at him. Orbs still glued toward his treasured subordinate. The man who was acquiring all of the attention from both of the opposed clans' heads appeared oblivious in the distance ─ pursuing to clean the estate without halt.

"Years have passed, yet you're still selfsame. Always impatient when it comes to something you can't belong." The honorable man vocalized his thought.

"That makes the two of us." You added.

"Aren't you getting too comfortable with assuming things?"

Expressing aloofness, you shrugged your shoulders nonchalantly. In regard to be one of his acquaintances since young, you couldn't help but to act rather insouciant towards the gentleman.

Entangled by his statement prior to, you inquired. "What are you trying to converse?"

"If you verily desire my housekeeper to that much of extent..."

"Uniting with the Kamisato Clan is the best recourse, don't you think? After all, the estate has had his loyalty for years."

You glowered your eyes at him, snickered after. "In fine, I shall marry your dearest sister, then. Might that way I'll reside in your ménage and finally own Thoma."

"Is that the magic bullet you're talking about, 'Yato?" The sobriquet you spoke of weighed playfulness.

"Not quite. I don't recall touching on my beloved sister's name into our little conversation." He warned in sort of possessive tone.

The corners of his mouth tugged upward, displaying a warm smile. The kind of smile Miko once told you to not be taken in. There's no knowing what devious scheme might be brewing inside his head.

A solid quietude enveloped betwixt the commissioners. Somehow the dull sky wasn't helping you to avoid the tensing atmosphere either. Even so, you remained the same; questioning him from under furrowed eyebrows.

Then it clicked.

Much to your astonishment, he was indicating himself as the sole subject.

Did the Yashiro Commissioner hit his head?

Sure he was your savior, once. Nonetheless, this whole idea was abstract to you, he never even had the chance to think about trivial stuff such as marriage due to his myriad pile of papers.

"No." Your reply was curt.

Had other girls seen how rapid you objected his proposal, they would have gone mad. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Safe to say, it wasn't something people could arbitrarily encounter no matter how hard they begged to The Seven.

Ayato, however, didn't show the slightest surprise.

"Suit yourself." A spellbinding smirk decorated his face.

"Why, I know you're a love sick puppy when it comes to Thoma, but it won't endure long."

This time, what followed his words was the sound of his geta clashing against the wood surface as the back of his navy blue yukata disappeared from your sight. Leaving your dumbfounded-self and Thoma all alone.

He's really quite maddening...

Hi idk what to say but i took the yae's reference from here:

Ok so since we dont really know about his personality, i just hope i managed to capture his cunning charismatic pssy pounder self greatly ^^ /j

Where's thoma dialogue?!?! 😡😡 ch 1 will be all about him <3

Ah yes and the asakura household thingy will prolly be explained in the upcoming chapters. Now take this 👇

 Now take this 👇