Valentines Day

(Okay I know this chapter is late but I was very busy on Valentine's Day as I spent the day with my boyfriend. And had a lot of housework to do and an essay was due in that day also 😂 but here it is)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH LOOOKWHATEIJIROGOTMEEEEEEE!" Mina cheers running into the classroom where all the girls were sitting waiting for class to start. The girls raced over to Mina to see her present and it was a necklace that had a picture of them inside like a mini telescope and inside also had 'I love you' in 200 languages. All the girls awe the pink friend who gently kisses the necklace. "He's just the best" Mina fawned but jiro rolled her eyes.

"Jiro are you okay?" Ochako asked eating chocolates that Izuku gave her and the purple haired girl just nodded away.

"Is it because you don't have a valentines?...Ribbit" tsu asked reading her card from tokoyami but the purple haired girl just sighed and wrote down music notes and lyrics in her book. 

***

When class finished Kyoka went to her locker to put her lyrics away until a note flies out confusing the 17 year old. The small red piece of paper flutters to the floor beside her feet. The teenager looks in the empty halls to see who could have dropped it in her locker but it was silent. She opened the paper up for it to reveal as a love heart cut very badly. All the edges were jagged.

"Kyoka Jiro...I'm not great at these but I wanted to know that I've liked you for a while, I don't like mushy stuff and I know you don't either but please be my Valentine, from secret Valentine" she said confused at the whole thing as the final line didn't make sense. "Sure mysterious guy I'll be your Valentine, even though I have no clue who you bloody are" she sarcastically said putting the card in her bag and walking off to the dorms.

***

Everyone was eating dinner that Katsuki had prepared for them and gave Kyokas a plate of food last. Something about the way he looked at her, she could tell he was up to something but couldn't put her finger on it. He walked over to the breakfast bar to eat his food and Kyoka just looked at hers wondering if he poisoned it. She started to eat until she saw all the couples flirting and being romantic to each other as she sat at the end of the table absorbing all the cringyness in.

The musical teen picks up her bowl and sits next to the angry blonde who was digging in his food. "What do you want ears?!" He spoke with a mouth full of food.

"Tables a little too crowded with romance" she spoke in a moody tone. Katsuki turned around to see the giggling and the kissing and the flirting especially Denki on the phone to his so called Valentine. A shiver travelled down Katsukis spine as he hates all that type of romance.

"D'you get any Valentine's?" The blonde asked more calmly which made Jiro chuckle and roll her eyes.

"Yeah some nerd, cut up card into a love heart with a. Dorky note" she said giggling about it which caught the angry blondes attention

"OH!? W-WHAT DID IT SAY!?" He shouted confusing the purple haired teen.

"Bakugo why are you shouting!?" Katsuki snatched the card out of Jiros hands reading the note letting out a chuckle.

"COS YOU CALLED THIS GUY A DORK! YOU DONT KNOW HIS LIFE!" he yelled chucking the card back at Kyoka who was dumbfounded.

Everyone looked at Jiro who was sitting alone and then panned their heads to Katsuki who stormed off which also had faces with a round 'O'. "Jiro what the hell happened?" Momo asked and slowly the musical teenager turns to the group of couples sitting at the table.