4

Hi

____
Third person POV
---

It was Monday morning, where everyone, everybody, go to work in the early morning. America is not used to waking up in the morning, he hates it. As always, America goes to work at the Cafe. America already gave the money to Canada so don't worry about that,

America was very glad to have a chill manager (for now), but the manager does give off very suspicious vibes, the way he speaks, the way he moves, it's like he's actually a robot. America gave a theory that Brunei who is his manager, that He is a robot. But it's just a theory (A game theory), America planned of asking Brunei directly or ask Philippines. America pushes the glass door, seeing nobody but only employees. America attention landed on Brunei and Philippines who were talking with eachother sitting at one of those high chairs.
"Ame! You made it!" Philippines jumps down the high chair, almost falling. "Hey Phil, how's it goin?" Ame ask as he saw the Filipino makes his way to the American. "Oh nothing important, it's surprising to see you come to work this early." Ame tilt his head in confusion.
Philippines shrugged his shoulders, going to the kitchen. Leaving America with no context.

-

"Sorry, but I don't think I can keep doing this. "

" Why?"

" I-I'm tired of it. You don't even pay me when I do them! You took my credits and gave it to your lil friend. "

" Well that's because-"

" Shut up. I'm done with your bullshit. Don't ever try to contact me ever again. "

the door slams shut. The person sitting on a chair, felt disappointed, that was his favourite employee, but due to how he mistreated them, he has no other choice but to let them go. Find a another one, a replacement. But that's not easy to find someone that is very good at doing this stuff. [?] stands up from his seat, making his way out of the office, trying to get fresh air. He stopped when he saw his hand reaching for the door knob. A deja Vu hit him. He shook it off, feeling weird,

The person that just left the office, was now outside. "[Redacted] ? " They turn their head to look at who it was. It was him " yea yea, I'm just about to leave, don't mind-" they were cut off with [?] Grabbing them by the arm. [Redacted] was confused, they look up. " What do you want, I don't have time for you."
[?] stared at [Redacted] who was confused. [?] Takes a deep breath before answering.
" Can you-.. please, just., one more favour- I promise I will pay you " [?] Managed to say. [Redacted] stayed silent. [?] Patiently waited for their answer.
"Nah I'm done with you " [Redacted] pulled their arm from [?] arm. " I've heard that sentence so many times, you lied, it's very hard to trust you [?]."
[?] felt weak, somehow [Redacted] looks much more stronger than [?] since [Redacted] have hands that floats around them when needed, plus their a robot. [Redacted] shove both of their hands into their pocket,
" We're done here, you can go back to your friend," [Redacted] was very tired to deal with [?] whines. So they left.

-

Brunei sighs as he relaxed himself on the couch, his eyes being shut, (he's not wearing his blindfold anymore) he wish he could say tired as an excuse but he wasn't built to feel like that. No matter how much he wants to go back to his old job, but it was for his own good. "Bruuu, KB won't stop eating my candy's" Brunei open his eyelids, looked down to see
Jerudong. "Bru! I swear I only took a few of it!" KB comes into view holding his heart as his telling the truth, jerudong frown looking at KB, KB doesn't know what happens next
"Then say Wallah!" Jerudong shouted, while Brunei stared wide eyed at Jerudong. That's when KB goes upstairs running away, trying to get away from Jerudong. Jerudong followed him after. Brunei let out a chuckle, before laying back down "resting" himself,

-

"AmE nO"

Canada voiced cracked as he trying to hold back his laughter, America had flour everywhere, the floor of the kitchen was full of flour, you couldn't see the tile propely, just flour. America frowns, turning his head to Canada, Canada couldn't hold his laughter, so he laughed very loud. But when he heard Canada wheeze like a kettle, yeah America laughs too.
"Ok ok, we need to clean this up before they wake up." Canada says as he gets a broom and a mop. " Yea yea" thats all what America said, helping Canada out.

Later

As the two brothers were making something, Australia comes into the kitchen, while rubbing his eye. "Australia! Your finally awake" Canada says as he makes his way to Australia who just woke up, picking him up. "Hey there little guy" America makes his way to ruffle Australia's dark brownish hair. America goes back into the kitchen, icing cupcakes, as soon as Australia saw the cupcakes, he tug Canada, wanting Canada to move there. In which Canada did. America struggled making the britian flag, what flag his making? His making new Zealand's, it looks exactly like Australia, but America was lazy to mind it since both of their flag looks almost the same. Canada took one cupcake giving it to Australia who was very excited. Canada laughed at how Australia ate all of them in one bite, a few icing got onto their cheek.

"Done, now we should put it in the living room now." America says as he's done with the icing, he picked up the tray with cupcakes on it, carrying it to the living room putting it onto the small coffee table in the living room, placing it after. Canada placed Australia to a couch, busy munching the cupcake. America took a triangular hat placing it onto Australia head, before it falls back. Australia turn their back, reaching the birthday hat, putting it onto their head, Canada went into the guest room, where Australia and new Zealand stays at. As Canada slowly opens the door, new Zealand was on a bed, with papers around the bed, a small table giving support to new Zealand who was busy drawing something on a piece of paper. When new Zealand heard Canada calling them, new Zealand stops drawing, hopping down the bed, going for Canada. New Zealand instantly grab for Canada's hand, Canada then lead new Zealand to the living room.
..

"Surprise!!"

New Zealand eyes went wide, seeing Australia and America who were holding a box with a bow ontop of it, a present for New Zealand. New Zealand look up to Canada, Canada smiled
"Happy 13th birthday New Zealand" Canada smiled,

____

Yea I'm ending it here, sorry if it's super super short I was speedrunning this chapter since I forgor about this once again,

A another side story, to make it longer lol

The Ukraine invasion..happened, didn't believe this would Actually happened, Lets hope this will end eventually, praying for the people of Ukraine.

-