10

10 chapters YIPEEE

______________

America dressed himself in a light brown sweater
America touch his hair for the 32nd time, thinking he looks kinda like an emo even though he is close to looking like oen but mostly isn't at times
(Did I really imagine his haircut as Wilbur fucking soot, guys just take it). Russia is coming over to send America his important things and those were his contacts. 'Why do I even care about my looks? He's only here to send me the contacts, not for me..' America wants to impress Russia, to show him that their not just some (country)guy, he is gonna be known as the most handsome guy, for Russia's view. He wants to be called handsome, pretty boy, his.

America pov

I want to be praised, loved by Russia, so badly. (Great start😀👍)I want to be showered in love by him, just him. I want him only him, only him— America, stop thinking about this weird ass shit. This is so weird, Russia wouldn't even like me if he knew what I was thinking! I slapped both my(face)cheeks. I really need to start cooking, I haven't ate anything but just a piece of candy, I think I have some leftovers of half eaten apple pie in the fridge or sumthin. I open my door, walking through the empty halls to the living room and the kitchen connected with the living room, I went straight (changing sexuality?? Really man hiding in the closet again/j) to the fridge, opening it to check for apple pie. Scanning through every section until I saw a huge container with a sticky note saying 'apple pie>:)', thank gosh I still have apple pie in the fridge, I would've had to starve myself today, I grabbed the container, placing onto the counter.
(Do y'all heat up pie or what😕)
I opened the container top placing it beside the container, I grabbed the container, placing it into the oven. I clicked a few buttons and heard a 'beep!', knowing it's starting to heat up, I lean onto the counter, watching the container that is in the oven spinning slowly.

I suddenly hear a knock from the front door, I jumped remembering Russia is coming over, WAIT HES HERE
I panicked going to the door, almost slipping since I'm wearing the most slipperiest socks ever, I grab the door knob as a support to pull me up. I twisted it and saw the the Russian towering over me
"Hi"
He greeted me, I chuckled at his cuteness, "hello it's nice to see you again rus" He smiled at the respond, the little dimple!
I feel myself blush a little bit, I move myself away and let him in. Russia bends and comes inside with a box? I close the door behind him and quickly went to the kitchen for the pie that I was heating up. I heard a little 'ding' coming from the oven, I quickly opened it with excitement taking it and putting it onto the counter with a feeling of burn on my hand from picking up the container, I really need to realize the things that I heat up burns and won't cool off early.

"What did you make?"
I look to the living room seeing russia who was looking at me with a curious expression, why does everything he does is so adorable?? "Oh just pie, I got it from my brother that bought it for me" I used the sleeves of my sweater and picked up the container and bring it into the living room, placing it onto the table before I go back to grab two plates and spoon/ forks for me and Russia to eat.

I made my way back into the living room with plates and spoons/ forks in my hands, I sat beside Russia on the long couch, I handed Russia his plate and (spoon or fork blabla)Russia gladly takes the plate, I used my spoon to try and get a piece of pie for myself, I successfully manage to place the pie onto my plate. When it was Russia's turn Russia had troubles on trying to take the pie, I laughed at his failed attempt. "America help me and not laugh as I struggle!" Russia blushes in embarrassment, "okay okay I'll help you out" I put my plate down onto the table and helped Russia get his pie.

Third person pov

America grabbed Russia's spoon/ fork and his plate, helping Russia out. Russia watched closely at how America takes the pie with no problem, oddly Russia only stared at Americas focused face, while they get the pie for Russia.
Russia look at how America would sometimes stuck their tongue out when focusing.
'Cute' Russia smiled.