Chapter 3

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen quickly grabbing my keys and kissed my mom's cheek. I wanted to leave as quick as possible without getting asked too many questions from the one and only pain in the ass.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" She asked as I sped toward the door

"I'm going to hang out with Camila and the girls. They invited me to go swimming at the hotel I'll be back later tonight" I responded. I had almost made it to the door when this stupid fuck stopped me. He looks really annoyed and I was just trying my best not to show my excitement that his girlfriend invited me over and not him. Sucks to Suck Austin. I mean if he has such an issue with me going to see her then he's got some issues going on. Where do I even start about this whole mess that is going on. So, remember how I told you that Camila and my brother are together right? Well one day while I was streaming, and someone asked me if I was crushing on someone, and I had responded saying I indeed was. I guess my brother was on the stream watching me play and it just so happened to be when the next question I got was who exactly I was thinking about. Well, I didn't notice that he was on my stream since he wasn't home at the time. So, without thinking I casually responded as if I was talking to one of my friends.

"You all must know about Camila Cabello, right? Well, that's who I'm crushing on at the moment. She is just so funny and intelligent and not to mention very beautiful. Like how does someone that beautiful exist! She is literally a gift from the gods."

Once he got home and my stream ended, he came into my room and told me how he was not happy with me. They were dating at the time, and I honestly was not aware of that. They had been keeping it a secret anyway so like how I was supposed to know about their so called "relationship." He told me that I need to find someone else because she was his and not mine. I'm not going to lie when I say this, but my brother is a fucking idiot. The whole world can see that she is not really invested in their "relationship." I very well know that it is just some way for him to get in the public eye. Ever since he started "dating" Camila he's been getting noticed a lot more, but that's what I don't like about the whole music industry. Why do you HAVE to be dating someone who is more known in order to get your name out there? Like can't they just leave it up to their talent? In my brother case he doesn't have any, but it's just overall stupid.

"Camila didn't ask me to come?" he asked, and it was very apparent that he was indeed hurt by her not asking him to come along. Like dude wouldn't she have called or texted you if she wanted you to come? Come on you can't be that stupid. He is just mad because she's losing interest in him, and he knows it. Or maybe she wasn't interested in him at all. Maybe this was one of those PR bullshit relationships. I honestly bet it is, but it's not my place to say anything. That's his fault for being a shitty boyfriend even if it's real or fake he is a real bitch.

"No, she didn't. If you really want to go, ask her yourself. Now if you'll excuse me." I quickly walked past him and made my way out the door and got in my car.

Fuck. He really gets under my skin when it comes to Camila. He knows I don't like them together so whenever he gets the chance, he tries to show me that she belongs to him and no one else. I hate it when he treats women like they are just an object. This is another reason why I will always hate men. Always treating women like they are a piece of meat or some sort of trophy. They should be treating like queens, and they should be given the world because it is what they deserve. If he keeps acting like Camila is a trophy, then he has another thing coming for him. He can't keep her trapped forever. You see here that my dear asshole of a brother has always got everyone I couldn't have. For example, I used to like this girl in middle school I told him that I liked her, and he decided to take that time to say he liked her and next thing you know they were dating. He doesn't like me to have anything in this world. Whatever I want he just has to have it. But enough of him.