Chapter 6

Camila's POV

I couldn't believe what was going through my head in this instant. I can't be thinking this right now I must be going insane. There's no way I could be falling for my best friend since the beginning of this whole journey.

"Camz? Are you okay?" Hearing her voice quickly brought me out of my thoughts.

"U-Uh... yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry I was just thinking"

"What were you thinking about?" She asked while caressing my waist gently that I had to admit felt nice.

"Oh um...nothing important" I lied hoping she would drop it

"I know you're lying. I've known you long enough to know that." She responded seriously

"We can talk about it later I promise. I'm just... really confused right now." I confessed

"Are you sure? Maybe I can help you. What's got you so confused?" She asked looking down at me worried

I let out a sigh and ran my hand through my hair trying to find the words to say. Do I just tell her right here and now? Or do I just wait and see if these feelings go away on their own. God why do you have to make all of this so difficult? No, I'm going to wait because this could just be a little crush. Yeah, that's what this is.

"Camz?" She spoke bringing me out of my thoughts once again.

"Sorry"

"You know I love you and I'm always going to be here for you" I smiled knowing she was telling the truth. "I'm here whenever you want to talk, okay?"

I nodded and she kissed my cheek but a little close to the corner of my mouth. I would be lying if I said I didn't get butterflies from the little gesture. We walked out of the bathroom to hopefully finish the rest of rehearsal, and this was definitely going to be a long one.

Your POV

"Okay but in all seriousness, I think she actually the one" I spoke after taking a sip of my drink

I was out with a couple of my friends that I normally stream with, and I would be lying if I said they weren't my best friends. We all decided to grab a bite to eat before going live later in the night as usual. They have been there for me through so much and I couldn't ask for a better group.

"Okay but is she THE one or is this another little relationship that might go nowhere?" Imane asked

We had been sitting at the new restaurant she wanted to try, and she asked me about how things were going with Camila and next thing you know I've been going on for an hour... I do get carried away about talking about her.

"Haven't you said this before?" Lily asked taking a bite of her sandwich

"Look Y/n you know we're always going to be here for you, but why don't you take things slow? Yes, you guys have known each other for a while now, but you shouldn't rush into anything. It's not like one of you is going anywhere." Jeremy commented

I sighed knowing they were semi right since there was something I have yet to tell them (which I'm going to leave for later), but I really have strong feelings for Camila, and I don't want to lose her to someone else. Losing someone that means a great deal to you to someone you know is not going to care for them the way you do... That is one of my biggest fears. I took a moment to gather my thoughts. I don't mind taking things slow it's just.... I love her... Woah that's a new one.

"Maybe you guys are right, but you don't understand. She makes me extremely happy to the point I forget about all the shitty things going on around me. She's like the breath of fresh air that I always needed"