32

3RD PERSON

Lunch time is already over and Hyewon have been messaging her girlfriend for 4 hours already.

Before the time would hit 12 o clock in the afternoon Hyewon already messaged her girlfriend reminding her about their date after lunch.

But now that it's already past 6 in the evening she keeps messaging Chaewon but still no response from her girlfriend

She decided to go at Chaewon's house thinking if she's there and now she've been standing half minutes already infront of their house, shouting Chaewon's name guessing if she's inside but still no response.

Taking a peak at Hyewon who's standing infront of Chaewon's house, just like Hyewon, you've been hiding beside their house ever since she arrived, well Chaewon told you that Hyewon is coming to their house so you decided to come.

You look at the window where Chaewon is.

She've been staying inside her room for hours already, waiting for Hyewon to get out infront of their house.

She's reading Hyewon's message but decided not to reply at her messages just like what you said.

Deciding to call Chaewon Chaewon answer your call quickly and take a peak at her girlfriend time to time.

Okay Im ignoring her already, what now ?

Chaewon asked you.

Deserve, just go with the flow okay ?

Maybe if you shared what youur plan is ?

Chaewon whined on the other line, she have no idea what are you talking about and what your plan is.

I did already didn't I ?

You answered her while chuckling on the other line silently making sure that Hyewon won't hear you or else you'll get caught.

Realizing what are you talking about, you heard Chaewon scoffed on the other line.

That's it ?!!

yes now stay still on your room, also reply to her message now and tell her you forget it and you went out with your friend

okay, then ?

or you can just tell her you went out with me date, so that she'll get pissed, kidding just stick to my plan

You're the only one sticking on yooour plan