The Day She Lost Her Voice

I used to be a happy child full of life and very naive ignorant to the outside world danger I was always protected by my elder sister Tsutako the one who raised on her own since the death of our parents I was a toddler back then so I can't remember what their faces are my sister talk about them.My happy life as a child soon fell and turn into a tragedy.

Flashback

"Sister!!" Giyuu shouted with a smile own her face she was was very pretty her blue eyes that you almost seen the ocean or the blue spider lily, she ran to wards her older sister and hug her sister waist.

"Giyuu look at you you have dirt on your face" said her older sister with a gentle smile rubbing the dirt of her little sister with her kimono sleeve.

"Sister are you excited fo your wedding?" asked the young child.

"Yes Takashi is a kind man" replied the older sister with a soft smile on her face.

The child smiled with glee ang grab her sister hand as they walk to the small home they stayed in for a long time.

Giyuu went ot the hut door sliding them open just to get in and sat on the old floor while preparing the fire at the center of the hut just for warmth since its almost winter and the air is starting to get cold.

Giyuu was bussy keepin the fire lit up hearing the crackle of the wood sooth her and the warmth of the flame sooth her skin.Her sister was outside buying things for her wedding Giyuu was excited for her sister wedding.

You can hear a footstep it was fast an seemed panicky.

The door slide open and Tsutako with a frantic and panic look on her face.

"Sister?"

"Thank the gods" said the older sister went to her younger and tug her small dainty hands of her little sister and hid her on the closet of their house Tsutako went the cooking area and grab a a knife and a blanket and her hoari and wrap it around her little sister body with it.

Tsutako grab her sister face and said.

"Whatever you do don't come out OK" said the Tsutaku and stood up.

"Sister?" said little Giyuu and very confuse.

Tsutako went out their home and ran out.

Giyuu could not do anything but wait.

'Its been five minutes 'though giyuu giyu debated to go find her sister or still hide giyuu decided to go find her she wrap the blanket tighter around small frame and went outside he outside and notice a blood trail towards the forest and Giyuu followed the blood trail and the dirt Giyuu was horrified she saw her sister being eaten by a creature her sister laid there blood pooling the dirt and the creature slowly ate her like the creature was savoring the taste.

"AHHHHH" Giyuu screamed and very horrified.

The creature slowly turned their body and looking at her like she was a piece of meat, Fear shook her body as she tremble.

"You must be this woman sister that I eaten, Your very pretty for a child but your voice is annoying" said the creature as the creature slowly walked towards as if the creature was only playing with her like a toy.

'Move' she thought 'Move' she commanded her body to move but she can't because she was scared so scared.

'MOVE!' her small body finally followed and ran and ran but the demon was faster and the creature manage to grab her and pin her down, the creature move closer and and their long tongue took a lick on her pale and soft neck.

"Your smell and tasty lookin than that woman that I ate but first I need you to be quite" the creature said and and their clawed finger stab her throat pain that all she felt and fear.

'Is this how I die?' she questioned 'No' she grab a dirt and throw it to creature the creature shriek.

"YOU INSOLENT WENCH " the creature yelled Giyuu ran and ran she can feel the blood coming out on her very wounded throat she can't really felt the pain because of the adrenaline.

The village was there her home she tried to shout but can't all she could do now is go their house and grab a piece paper and tell what happened to her sister her beloved and gentle sister died because of that creature.

Time Skip

When Giyuu tried to explain what happened to her sister they were attack by some unknown creature they villagers didn't belive her and labeled her as mentally ill her throat was was been treated when ran to her village, So they decided to call a relative a relative of Giyuu who is a doctor.

Its been few days she was attack by the creature it was now snowing her sister was finally buried as she mourn silently waiting for her relatives to come here,her wound from throat was slowly closing and healing.

A minute later her relative was their her uncle and aunt they pick her but she let go of his uncle hand ran and ran she doesn't know whuch is the direction she was in the forest and snow still falling it was cold and she was completely lost.

Her body can't go on so she collapse.

She was found by a hunter and bring her to urokodaki.

Flashback end

"Caw caw North East there's demon hunting a small village north east" said my new crow Hana Kanzaburo is to old now and has to retire but Oyakata-entrusted me to take care of him since I grown fond of that old crow.

I nooded and give thumbs up to the crow and grab my Nichirin Blade and place it on my waist.

And start the mission that I been assigned.
----------------

Taisho Secret

-Hana(Oc Crow) is Kanzaburo grandugther that makes Kanzaburo a grandpa.
-Hana loves to lay on Giyuu Lap
-Giyuu has the scar when the demon stab its finger in her throat to hide this she has a a ribbon to hide it.