Chapter 1:Day Off

Giyuu POV

"Giyuu wake up CAW!" I heard the voice of my two crows waking me up.

My lids open slowly the and realize it was morning so I slowly sat up and still half asleep and stretch my body and look at my companions I smiled it was small but not really noticeable I raised my hand pet their head soft feathers they leaned to the touch seem to want more so I keep petting them till their satisfied.

I stood up an fold my futon and pillow and hide the futon to the sliding closet

The crows have their own sleeping are in my sleeping chambers and a house outside if they want to stay or sleep outside but hey usually like to sleep in my room and sometimes like to cuddle with me which I don't mind I found them to be very comforting.

I went to the kitchen see the twins Hina and Hinata i took them under my wing when they lives in the street and homeless looking for food they beg me rather than give them food i offered my hand to stay with me three years ago.

"Giyuu-sama!"they greeted in unison Hina was very timid and gentle,she has blue hair with darkblue tips she usually tie it with ponytail and wore a kimono with soft pastels color theme.While Hinata is the oopposite of Hina shes loud and to energetic sometime cause trouble for me when she was younger but she mellow only a bit she has the same colro as her twin sister but her clothes is different her kimono is sleeveles and back is shown

The two know the existance of demons and they were trained to fight them as well they dont carry katanas like some of the demon slayer they use different weapons Hina uses a thin blade taht she hides inside her unbrella the blade itself is also ma...

The two know the existance of demons and they were trained to fight them as well they dont carry katanas like some of the demon slayer they use different weapons Hina uses a thin blade taht she hides inside her unbrella the blade itself is also made with the scarlet ore.Hinata uses a polearm the also made with the scarlet ore.They dont use breathing techniques like water breathing,but i do help them breathing techniques for staminas and such.

'good morning'i signed ,the food was already prepare i sat on the cushion and the twins soon followed suit.The chabudai was can fit only 6 people so it was big enough for us and the crows the  crows prefer to eat with us together.

"Giyuu-sama,is there any mission you been assigned to?" questioned Hina quite timidly while fidgeting while she ate.

'No oyakata-sama gave me day off' I signed, their faces lit up when I said that well.. sign since I can't speak.

"That means we can spend time with Giyuu-sama" Hinata cheered jumping up and down completely forgotten the food, clearly overjoyed that I have a day off since hashiras day off is really really rare  ,  were alway busy going out to our assigned patrol route and constant travels from village to village to hunt demons.

'What do you want to do?'i signed the two of them the two were already thinking waht should we do.

"Ano.. Giyuu-sama i we like to go to the town with you"Hina