Chapter 2:Hashira

Giyuu POV

Constant Nightmare that i suffered from when i fall a sleep reminding me of my failures to save him and my sister how useless i am.

Im always scared to fall asleep,i dont want want dream about the failures of saving them.

I decided to sit on my futon and the crows on there pillow at the corner is till asleep i let my crows sleep and went to the kitchen to cook rice and grilled fish miso soup.I made also prepare my crows food Kanzaburo prefer berries and bread.Hana prefer shreded fish so i prepared that.

I placed theirs and ours on chubadai.I look at the window it was now morning.It was perfect timing since the twins and crows are awake.We sat and ate.I went back to my room and change to my demon slayer uniform and my Katana on my waist most importantly my haori and wore it.

I went to the kitchen and an went tot the kitchen and grab the ohagi from the small cooler that been filled with ice and i grab the ohagi that i made last night.

I make sure to rang the bell.This bell was made for me to tell im back or im going out since i cant talk.The bell was on the genkan for easy access for me.I opened the sliding of the water estate ang plunge myself in to path of the thousand bamboo.I was outside of the thousand bamboo and imediately went to the headquarters.

TIME SKIP

I finally arrived at the hq and imediately went where the hashira always hangout the karesansui garden.

I arived there and they are at the garden doing things.Mui staring at the cloud ,Kocho reading,Uzui flexing his muscles,Kyoujuro laughing at Uzui antics while eating his favorite food.Gyomei crying over nothing,Mitsuri and Obanai are talking and their is Sanemi beating a dummy.

I slowly walked towards him and tapped on his shoulder.His body flinched adn swung his nichirin blade at me and i dodge it effortlessly.He realize it was me.

"YOU FUCKING SCARED ME,I DINT EVEN HEAR YOU!!!"he yelled.His yelling causing the other hashira looked at us.

"Ara ara ara,Shinazugawa-san causing a ruckus"said Kocho while was sitting in the engawa her book laying on her lap.

"Shut up Kocho,what do you want?"he rudely asked me.I grab my shoulder bag and grab my paper and pencil and wrote this.

'Thank you,here as thanks'i showed him what i wrote and shove the paper in bag ang grab the ohagi that i made.

The ohagi was wrapped in a leaf and place on his hands.His hands was covered and his wrist also covered with scars.

He looked at me and the ohagi on is hand and nodded and hid it on his haori.

I nodded an went to the corner of the engawa making sure to isolate my self and the sun as well.I grab my paper and pencil and looked at them and decided to draw them.

I was so entranced on my drawing that someone was coming towards me.

"Oi Tomioka!"i flinched and looked up to see Sanemi.

" Thx for the ohagi I guess"he thanked there was a flush on his face.

My eye widened since Sanemi is not that of person to thank someone. My mouth lifted on it own without me knowing.

His eyes widened a bit and blush why is he blushing is it because the weather is hot?

Mui went towards us and grab my paper that i drawn and plced it beside on the engawa and place there and sat on lap and buried his face on my neck.

I pat his hair and he was content.

"The little shit really like you huh?" he said while sitting be side.

I nodded and grab a paper and wrote.

'Mui-kun likes to visit me at the estate so we bonded'

"He knows where your estate is!" his eyes widened.

'Yes he knows, he accidentally went there that's how he knows where it is'

Shinazugawa eye color were pretty it kind of reminds of sabito color almost.

"Isn't this very flamboyant, the angry wind himself decided to talk to the water" uzui decided to join in our conversation.

"CAN YOU PLS STOPY APPREARING BESIDE ME WITHOUT WARNING!" He was annoyed.

"Your just not flamboyant to notice me" he said while posing.

I looked at him and decided to pat Mui head instead.

"So you and the Mist Hashira friends?" Said Uzui. I nodded and placed my index finger on my lips to silent them.

"The brat asleep why didn't I notice this im so dumb" said Shinazugawa while slem his palm on his face.

"It's quite surprising his still asleep you where shouting a moment ago.

Shinazugawa grumbled decided to ignore that comment.

" I'm very happy Tomioka decided to socialize"said Gyomei tears streaming down his face.

"Tomioka let's spar together" said rengiku who approached us.

I showed him my paper that wrote.

'Sorry can't,I have work to do'

"Umu, maybe next time?" he questioned, should I accept his offer, I'm not like the others.The part of me want to deny this but the other part of me want to accept his offer.

I nodded. He beamed.I looked around to see the others not here. Where the others?

'Where the others?'

"Kanroji and Obania went out a moment ago, Kocho went back to the butterfly fly estate and other I don't know" Kyojuro said.

Uzui, Me, Gyomei and Sanemi just sat on the engawa and listen to Kyojuro talk w wen nodded along while another also join the conversation while me listening Mui was also awake and sat beside me. As time past we didn't even realise its late.

"Oh no, wet caught up talking that it's almost late, I'll be very flamboyantly late my wives will kill me I have to go" said Uzui with a flash he was gone.

Kyojuro also went hime and Mui as well only Sanemi and me left.

"Thanks for the ohagi, it was delicious" with that he ran ways.

I smiled and went home as well.