Prologue

Prologue

No One POV
Sans was tired of all the resets...This was the human's last chanceThe amount of times that his world was reseted was uncountable, so many times had the timeline been altered that strange things had started to happen, out of Sans's control. Such as the Papyrus timeline, as he called it, where it was Papyrus fighting the human in the last corridor and not him, or the Murder timeline, where Sans killed everyone in order to save the world. Sans has had enough. The humans was about to fight Asgore right about now, as news have reached the world that Mettaton had fallen in battle inside The Core. Sans used his shortcuts to go to the corridor. Luckily, in this timeline Papyrus was not killed, Undyne, Alphys and Toriel have survived, based on the human's LV. As Sans appeared next to Asgore, Sans flashed his eye blue in order to warn him. If the judge was to appear in public next to Asgore before an important battle, he would know that something big would come down very soon. As the human appeared, Asgore pulled his trident out of his cloak and broke the MERCY and ACT button.

Sans starts throwing bones at the human, while Asgore hit the human with his trident. Immediately as the human dodged, Sans summoned a giant blaster and shot at the human, the human lost most of its health, but recovered by eating a Butterscotch Pie. Asgore saw this and tears came to his eyes, they softened for a moment before hardening again and his attack had increased, all over a sudden, this had become more personal. He threw circles and circles of fireballs while Sans used his blasters and bones too make the fight more difficult for the human. As time went on, the human drained Asgore's health and Sans was becoming tired. Asgore dropped his trident and fell on one knee, before he could say anything, the human drove its knife through his neck, then pulling hard to the side slitting it. Asgore desperately grasped his neck, while falling on his side, after a bit of twitching, he stopped moving. The human gave Sans a cold smile,
"I spared your brother, why are you so ungrateful?",
Play song here (start at 3:52)Sans got even more angry, he starts using even more of his energy than usual. He desperately attacks the human, until, suddenly, he sighs, and spreads his arms,
"I have had enough, kiddo, this is too tiring, and I am too lazy to fight, maybe next timeline I will be more lucky?", he smiled. The human, without wasting a second slashed Sans from his right shoulder all the way to his right thigh.Sans fell on his knees and closed his eyes, here comes death again, he thought.He slowly starts dusting, but, he hears something...The human is having trouble accessing their files, They can't leave this place, maybe if I kill them here, they will die permanently, he thought. Sans quietly threw a bone at the humans back, they did not even notice it, and it impaled their chest. The human suddenly turned around and leaped at Sans. Sans and the human got into a brawl on the floor as each of them was fighting for dominance. Sans was trying to aim at the human with his bones, but he kept missing, some bones hit the 6 souls, 1 hit flowey, and the rest shredded Asgore's furniture. Sans summoned a bone and stabbed it into the human side, but, he felt something, something sharp. Frisk had stuck a knife into Sans's side.
"SANS!!!", he heard a voice.He looked to the left, it was Papyrus, Undyne and Toriel.
As soon as he saw them, he knew that he had to end the fight soonFor my brother, he thought
The human was gaining control, and stabbed Sans again, this time, he knew it was all he could take, he looked at Papyrus, who was a few meters away from him now."Papyrus, I love you", he said.
Sans summoned a giant Gaster Blaster above him and blasted himself and the human,He barely felt the burn of the Blaster, as it dusted him instantaneously.