[Intermission Chapter] - Love At First Fight!

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name

==========================

Please be advised that this chapter isn't canon to the main story, but will be set in a scenario after the final chapter. Thank you.

(Author's POV)

So it was a day before Valentine's Day, and most of Daten City is pretty much stirred for either getting the usual last minute gifts for their loved ones, or getting condoms/birth control pills to have a very "spicy" Valentine's Day.

Because welcome to Daten City, twenty four hours before Valentine's Day readers.

There was a slight problem though.

All of the fucking chocolates are SOLD OUT.

I mean that's to be expected, since the holiday is literally tomorrow. But I'm talking about the ENTIRE FUCKING STOCK OF CHOCOLATE IN DANTEN CITY!

Literally no chocolate pudding, chocolate cake mix, chocolate ANYTHING. There's literally no fucking chocolate anywhere in Daten City, and the poor and hopeless souls were rummaging around to find any sight of that sweet brown delicacy.

But nope, literally anything chocolate related in Daten City literally evaporated in thin air.

Now I'm sure you're curious of WHY this is happening, and who's responsible for this.

If you don't, then fuck off I'll be explaining it to you anyway.

(Y/N): Awwww~ Is Author-Kun a little sour that he can't spend his Valentine's Day with his LDR girlfriend?

Shush up you. The readers don't need to know my personal life.

In anycase, we have the source of the chocolate shortage right here on your phone/computer screen.

(Y/N): Huh? Moi~? Please, I only bought a few boxes of chocolate for my beloved and beautiful Stocking Anarchy!

Tatsumatsu: Dude. You have taken more chocolate than all the kids on Halloween combined. I'm sure this could cause almost a thousand people to gain diabetes, and there will still be more to eat.

(Y/N): Nonsense! I must give all the sweets I can to give for my one and only sugar sweetheart~ (sighs lovingly) Oh how much I love her so~

Tatsumatsu: Now that I think about it, you've been acting very strange and overly attracted towards Stocking. You alright dude?

I've kinda noticed his strange behavior too.

(Y/N): Bitch, I'm the protagonist! I could do whatever I want, and what I want to do, is make sure I show all the love I can to my favorite gothic buttercup~!

Tatsumatsu: ...

...

(Y/N): Glad to see that you two have come to terms with my condition! Now if you excuse me, I've got thousands of cakes to bake. Times ticking, and I wanna make sure that my pumpkin pie is totally head over heels for me when I show her my undying love to her.

Yeahhhh... I think there's something wrong with him. Not too sure what it is though.

In anycase, you began baking every single chocolate pastry you can think of. From cookies, to cakes, to cupcakes, you pretty much bakes every single one of them to perfection.

Now you're definitely wondering how Panty, Stocking, or even fucking Garterbelt didn't know what was happening.

Stocking had enough of Panty literally fucking all the guys that popped into her line of sight (there was alot more noise in the church than usual since Valentine's Day was drawing near.