[AA] [Ch. 4] - "Thick" But Without The Two "C's"

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): Panty, in going to drop you off at the church. I'm going to being Stocking over to that candy shop that isn't too far from here.

Stocking: Really?!

(Y/N): I just gotta hope she doesn't blow out my wallet again...

Panty: (sighs) Fine.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, Brief. Wanna get in the car? I'll drive you home.

Brief: S-Sure... I don't mi-

???: That won't be necessary.

Garterbelt legit came out of nowhere and laid a hand on Brief's shoulder.

Garterbelt: I'll be the one taking him home from here.

Brief: Eh?!?!?

The trio just sweat dropped before heading into the car.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're on your own with this one Brief. Best of luck to ya!

You quickly stepped on the gas and sped off, leaving Brief and Garterbelt behind.

Brief: Guys wait! Don't leave me here!!!

But you all just ignored him. You drove towards the highway while the sun sets in the background. Stocking couldn't help but smiles to herself as she stares as you.

Stocking's Thoughts: You always find ways to surprise me (Y/N)...

So you eventually brought Stocking to that cany shop, and at least prevented her from buying so much. It really is amazing how much sweet she can eat in one sitting without getting diabetes. I bet her blood is made out of chocolate syrup, or something like that.

Anyways, you bought some Daten City candy for your later travels. You both talked, smiled, and laughed along the way. It was eventually put to an end when you both had to go to bed.

The next day though...

Garterbelt: NOTHING!!!

Garterbelt was NOT happy. But for what exactly?

Garterbelt: They're gone! Gone! Gone!!!

You quickly walked into the dining room from the upstairs bathroom when you heard Garterbelt's cries. Stocking was reading a magazine, while Panty was just eating some clam chowder.

As for Garterbelt, he was red, sweating, and his afro was... Bigger than usual.

(Y/N): The hell is going on?!

Panty: That's what I wanna know. It's kinda early in the morning for all of this ruckus.

(Y/N): Is it me, or am I getting the strangest case of-

Tatsumatsu: Dejá Vu?

(Y/N): Right.

Panty: The hell could be missing? Your sperm maybe?

Garterbelt: Be silent, child. I'm unable to release my load! All of the damn tissues are gone!

He then forces his head into the dining table, where his afro literally covered a third of the room.

(Y/N): Holy shit!

Tatsumatsu: What in the almighty hell?!

Panty: Get the fuck away from us, fucking priest!

She then spat chowder she was eating onto Garterbelt's face.

Garterbelt: Y-You nincompoop!

Panty: Besides, even of you're put of tissues, that's what the mouth is for~