[AA] [Ch. 2] - Quite the Queen Bitch

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Stocking walks upstairs, heading to her room. You just laid back and relaxed on this semi-comfortable couch, getting ready to sleep.

Tatsumatsu: Couldn't believe you told her your secret already. Chapter one of all chapters.

(Y/N): Well I did promise her I was going to tell them where I came from. Plus I'm pretty sure she was not going to leave me alone until she finds out.

Tatsumatsu: Well that's fine, if you trust her, then I'm alright with that. So, can't wait for tomorrow, eh?

(Y/N): Hell yeah I am. Two angels and a human? What could possibly go wrong?

Tatsumatsu: Everything.

(Y/N): Exactly~

(a quick timeskip brought to you by Stocking eating a pile of candy)

It was still early in the morning, and everyone was still aslee-

(BAM!)

Oh. Well I guess everyone's awake now.

Panty and Stocking fell into the living room, causing you to suddenly wake up groggily, annoyed, and somewhat tired. You were able to make out the black afro guy from the beginning of last chapter, standing tall in front of the two angel sisters.

(Y/N): (rubs eyes) Dude... What the hell man?

???: Good morning, angels!

He then looks over to you with a confused expression.

???: And who are YOU exactly?

(Y/N): I'm just a guy helping those two out. Don't mind me.

Tatsumatsu: Umm... Who is he again?

Oh, right. Umm...

GARTERBELT

GARTERBELT

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Alright good to know.

Garterbelt: ...Alright whatever. Now listen up! I could see that our angels are making a habit of taking a fall.

Panty: Ugh... You're the one who pulled the rug from under us, you fucking priest!

Stocking: God, you better have a good reason for waking us up so early.

(Y/N): Yeah I was in the middle of my beauty sleep. So if it's not going to be anything important then I'm going back to sleep to regain my thirty remaining minutes of fucking relaxation.

Garterbelt: (raises right hand) But of course, on God's oath. Now go and make yourselves presentable.

After a quick wake up call, the trio made there way to the front chair where Garterbelt always lectures the angel sisters what their tasks are. Since there wasn't enough space for the three of you, you just sat next to Stocking on the armrest.