[AA] [Ch. 9] - Ace Attorney: Into Judgement Day

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Officer: Miss Panty, Miss Stocking. You're here by under arrest for the murder of Mr. Husband Petter.

That was something that you were NOT expecting when you woke up one morning. Our protagonist was just sitting in the kitchen eating some eggs he cooked. That is, until you heard handcuffs and Panty's ranting voice.

You hasted to the living room only to see police officers and the anarchy sisters exiting the door, before it slams shut on its own. Through the window, you witnessed the angels entering some sort of limo police car.

Garterbelt: This is very unfortunate indeed.

(Y/N): GAH! (turns around) W-Where did you come from?!

Garterbelt: ...

(Y/N): A-Anyways! Who was this "Husband Peter" dude those bitches were talking about?

Garterbelt: Husband Peter was the first ever ghost who was recognized as a citizen of Daten City. Everyone loved him for his kindness and generosity. He even got married to another friendly ghost woman.

(Y/N): And they suspect that Panty and Stockimg were the ones who murdered him?

Garterbelt: Precisely.

(Y/N): (annoyed sigh) Those two may be reckless, but I highly doubt they're that coldblooded to kill that someone that innocent. You didn't sent them to kill them, right?

Garterbelt: Absolutely not.

(Y/N): Right. So I guess it's up to me to get those two out of there. Do you know where that car went?

Garterbelt: They're most likely going to go to that TV station where they're gonna broadcast "Judgement Day".

(Y/N): "Judgement Day"? What the hell is tha-

As if on cue, the TV turns on with a loud man screaming the title of the show.

Commentator: JUDGEMENT DAY!

The unnamed commentator looks a little crazy with his frizzled white hair and square glasses